How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

I am coming to live in Bangkok in a couple of months and rather than spend all my sexual energy trying to find go-go girls who dont mind licking my arse out for an hour or so, i would like to meet a "nice" girl for free(ish) sex.

Yes yes yes, i know there isnt any such thing in Thailand, but i did manage to meet a nice girl through a pen pal site (Now disapeared) before my last visit, who after a couple of cheap dates, i managed to convince to fuck me.

So can anyone reccomend a site/forum to meet "genuine" girls?

Or when i get to Bkk, where is a good area to go out and meet non-working, young (17-20) girls? I enjoy filth as much as the next man, but i would quite like to have a 'normal' girl now and again

I am 28, good looking but speak no Thai (I do speak some Japanese, but thats neither here nor there is it?)

Thank you for your pitty, as Homer Simpson says

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of whores and gold diggers on BKK chat as well...good luck, as this is the never ending, never really answered question...BTW, for shits and giggles, I would point out that any GTG who fucks a farang she just met, is probably not really a GTG...

Agreed with OH about Bangkok Chat, I've given up on for the past few months as its over run with 'working' girls as you describe them. But there a lot of uni students/ shop assists who are on the P4P scene using bkk chat, if you have the time and patience there are some nice 'ordinary' thai girls in there and ultimately you make the decision as to if you want to meet. Meeting a real GTG would mean a protracted dating ritual, your choice.

Yahoo or ICQ chat is another good hunting ground.

Over the years I've had some great fun with girls I've met there, all of them had regular day time jobs or attended Uni.

Funnily enough my last date from bangkok chat was the most deceitful and genuinely surprised me as she had another farang husband in the background.Thats written up in another post.

More importantly I'm spending time with a student GTG I met 4yrs ago in bkkchat, she has now graduated and working as a teacher, we have been friends since those early chats and met regularly on my visits but nothing carnal happened, we never met after sundown and rarely did we have time alone without a chaperone. Since we met in April we fuck like rabbits and she has become quite insatiable. It remains to be seen how long this will last.

JP

I find it amusing that guys think there is some magical sytem for finding GTG's in LOS. If you have ever had a date in your home country just use the same principles. If you see a nice girl working in Gaysorn or Emporium.......walk up same hello, compliment her......come back in a day or two stop by say hello again.....then try asking her out for lunch or dinner. You would be surprised. I met Miss"sometimes I not wear underwear" in Siam Paragon sitting near the water feature. Third day she took be back to her apartment and fucked me all night. Going to see her down in Hua Hin next week. Shes 22 and probably the best girl I have ever had in LOS after 12 years. Simple stuff just being a gentleman and treat them with respect. If you want a GTG you have to play it right. Not rocket science just common sense. :beer:

In fact I'd go as far as saying meeting good girls is easier than at home, many welcome compliments, whereas at home many don;t

Just talk to people, they find you almost as interesting as you find them.

That said they dont open their legs on first dates often, so dont go down this path if your looking for free fucks

DOG

Archived