How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

I never understod what's the problem with that? Any young guy on a holiday tries to score. I know I did! But if some guy wants to do it in Thailand, half the board falls overthe guy. You should see the Italians and the Americans hitting on dutch girls in Amsterdam! . They're fair game. And why not? As long as you don't behave like a total asshole, I don't see any problem with hitting on Thai girls.

right on target as usual!

that's what hookers are for, fuck them - pay them - next please! Just because she is more polite and is french kissing you it doesnt make her less a whore than any of the vegas girls :)

..and if we are talking about a so called GTG:

it takes two to make sex, a girl that jumps with me in the sack after the first night is making it easy enough to forget her! If she asks for money she isn't even a GTG!!!

some double standards here by the same people that call Thailand "LOS" :)

btw the newbie bashing is lame!

everyone started at zero posts!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK! Time for education it appears....

Traditional Thai culture dictates, no sex before marriage....get it? If you do have sex, then that is because it is a serious relationship and it may end in marriage. A girls virginity is a big deal here for anyone who follows Thai tradition. You take a virginity, you stay....

Like CT says, it takes two to have sex. I think your paternalistic attitude is even insulting to Thai girls. So everywhere people can decide for themselves if they want to have sex, but in Thailand the reponsibility lies purely with the guys? That's bullshit.

BTW, you don't TAKE virginity. If you take it, it is rape. When there's consensual sex, it's GIVEN. And no, that doesn't mean you have to marry them.

"...BTW, you don't TAKE virginity. If you take it, it is rape. When there's consensual sex, it's GIVEN. And no, that doesn't mean you have to marry them..."

If she gives it, and you take it, then it is not rape! Of course in many cases, when you do pop her, and dump her, she will cry foul! as you "took" her virginity...forgetting all along that she gave it to you...

OK! Time for education it appears....

Traditional Thai culture dictates' date=' no sex before marriage....get it? If you do have sex, then that is because it is a serious relationship and it may end in marriage. A girls virginity is a big deal here for anyone who follows Thai tradition. You take a virginity, you stay....

[/quote']

Like CT says, it takes two to have sex. I think your paternalistic attitude is even insulting to Thai girls. So everywhere people can decide for themselves if they want to have sex, but in Thailand the reponsibility lies purely with the guys? That's bullshit.

BTW, you don't TAKE virginity. If you take it, it is rape. When there's consensual sex, it's GIVEN. And no, that doesn't mean you have to marry them.

You really don't know much do you? Or are totally unaware of traditional Thai culture....it is very paternalistic/sexist in many regards, anachronistic in others....

What i've written about is 100% true...i work at a university, i am young (handsome i'm told) and many ladies like me! I really know the deal here....been there, done that.....many times! I speak from experience not from a lack of knowledge. Up to you if you choose to believe it or not, but a wise person might listen to those who know.....

Would you humour me very briefly: On "Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low" could you explain why Katoeys aren't the lowest of the low? In the UK if a mincey guy wanders around in a frock he will sooner or later have the shit kicked out of him. Scum or not, there are differences between our cultures (and religion) that mitigate this in Thailand, right? So, is 'scum' the right word?

If you take scum to mean the lowest of the low, then yes it's accurate....traditional Thai's view BG's with total disdain....Katoeys not so much....unless you mean the Katoeys working along Sukhumvit, in which case i think they rank about equal with BG....homosexuality is a lot more tolerated here, then in the west.

You really don't know much do you? Or are totally unaware of traditional Thai culture....it is very paternalistic/sexist in many regards, anachronistic in others....

What i've written about is 100% true...i work at a university, i am young (handsome i'm told) and many ladies like me! I really know the deal here....been there, done that.....many times! I speak from experience not from a lack of knowledge. Up to you if you choose to believe it or not, but a wise person might listen to those who know.....

Next time when you try to make a point, use some REAL arguments. That would make the discussion so much more interesting. :wave:

yes hearing guys jump to defend the honour of good thai girls like knights in shining armour can often be guys who perpetuate the cycle of prostitution many thais would like to see the back of because it creates an image that thailand is a giant brothel of the world.

But Thailand IS a GIANT BROTHEL. Do you know how many brothels there are upcountry? Not for farang but for Thai men. In every little nook there is one with maybe 4 or 100 girls...(not expressing any judgement on guys making use of the offerings of pros, just to say the sex industry for the Thai men is HUGE. However these joints are more difficult to spot if you dont speak Thai since there are no girls with bikinis and neon lights . I am sure you know about this LazyPHil.

I wonder about this discussion about Traditional Thailand and Modern Thailand. As far as I can see LoS is like Zombienation (good name btw, you must live in HOlland too...LOL)is right about the traditional values of Thai ppl. I also know a lot more GTGs are fucking around now, not only with guys they wanna marry. Its especially uni girls who do this. (Bad!) There are scientific studies about this recent phenomena (last 15-20 years approx). And on the other hand I read a lot on this board about availability/fuckability of GTGs. I really wonder whether this trent of GTGs being open for sexual rts is an increasing event or whether it is just male bragging on this board.

And btw we Farang ARE the lowest on the status scale. However you look at kathuys, in the eyes of most Thais they rather see the kathuy then your face...Its a very racist country.

<

Well 1 in 60 Thais is HIV positive indicates to me theres alot of casual fucking around in 'Traditional Thailand' :(

Most Thai men go to hookers (Much easier than in the West, less stigma and almost totally accepted or tolerated), when they catch HIV, they will bring it to their (pregnant) wives...and Mia Nois. Plus there is a huge amount of needle druggies in LoS. GTGs getting HIV from fucking around is not a number in the AIDs studies at all.

PS, How is the Sloth doing? Just wondering if you are okay, us Sluthy brothers in extinct should stick together.

Archived