How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

agree with bust.

It is funny the number of guys who presumably cant get laid at home then come here and majically expect girls (young and sexy) to fuck them for free.

If u can not or never have gotton laid for free in your home country what makes u think that u can do it here, in a foreign country where u dont know the culture or language ???

Do you think there is some secret place that we go to to find girls in bangkok?? Any anyway if there was do you really think we would tell someone on a net forum???

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, it boggles the mind why someone would want to come here on a two week (or even two month) holiday and go thru the frustration of trying to date a "good girl" when there are so many attractive and reasonably priced whores just waiting for you.

Makes zero sense. You know you just wanna fuck. Do you think the pussy is any different (hint: it ain't). Cut the bullshit and find a good looking whore. Not hard to do. Leave the regular girls alone. :banghead:

Regards,

SD

Personal thing SD. Not everyone wants to go to LOS to bang girls for a price. Each to their own. I think it's fine to set out to try and find a nice TG. Maybe there is a bigger picture here.

I agree that if you meet a prim and proper TG it would be a futile exercise to try to bag her in that time period.

Furthermore, to what end? You can meet some dodgy TG's in nightclubs, and just horny ones. That is - if as VGholic suggested it is just an issue of not wanting to give a few baht to the "tarts of the town".

Cheers,

the_numbers

Well thanks for the advice and for those who cant read i am coming to live in Bangkok for min 6 months not on holiday and know full well where to find filth, i would just like to know where to find non prostitutes (imagine that?). IE what area's, what nightclubs, email friend websites etc etc.

MadStockBroker, Who says i cant get laid at home?

Bangkoktraveler, no i didnt ask for that at all. Try reading closely. Thank you

I respect all your points and I still don't get it!!!

Email Friends:

So you are going to judge your future part time girlfriend based on a picture, web cam chat or whatever instead of talking to her?

btw Katoys can be very convicncing on pictures and chats :)

Clubs:

If we all would know where to find the top notch girl in a night club we all wouldnt post here :)

Everyone has his own preferences, go to the top 5 clubs in bkk and find out!

FYI

the most girls you meet in the clubs are hookers as well, some go there after work and others on their day off and others simply just work the clubs for hungry farangs! Hence, a girl that goes with you for boom boom wants money = prostitute!!!

9 out of 10 girls i pulled out of a club wanted money, the one who went with me for free was a tourist ,lol

Good luck anyways!

Archived