How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

I am coming to live in Bangkok in a couple of months and rather than spend all my sexual energy trying to find go-go girls who dont mind licking my arse out for an hour or so, i would like to meet a "nice" girl for free(ish) sex.

Yes yes yes, i know there isnt any such thing in Thailand, but i did manage to meet a nice girl through a pen pal site (Now disapeared) before my last visit, who after a couple of cheap dates, i managed to convince to fuck me.

So can anyone reccomend a site/forum to meet "genuine" girls?

Or when i get to Bkk, where is a good area to go out and meet non-working, young (17-20) girls? I enjoy filth as much as the next man, but i would quite like to have a 'normal' girl now and again

I am 28, good looking but speak no Thai (I do speak some Japanese, but thats neither here nor there is it?)

Thank you for your pitty, as Homer Simpson says

So.......you want to meet a girl for a short time, who you can shag, no strings attached, no responsibility, no guilt, feelings or any emotional involvement at all? But she cant be a whore right? Just someone who likes sex, but is devoid of feelings, as you dont appear to want a girlfriend.....altho' by the sounds of it, you would make an appallingly bad boyfriend!

Are you from the same planet as me?

If you can't find this in your own country, what makes you think you will here?? Do you think people think differently in Thailand and girls are queueing up to shag a farang, just because you are ok looking?????? Which i doubt...no wonder the previous one cleared off, she probably realised what kind of person you are quickly.....jai rai!

I'm sure you can find someone....but can you try to consider their feelings/thoughts maybe? Sex involves 2 people....not one doing stuff to another....like some inanimate object....really i think you might need to consider what kind of person you are if you wish to formulate a successful relationship one day, with someone. There are many beautiful, sexy Thai ladies who are up for anything, but it has to be a 2 way thing....

If i was you i'd just go to the pong...or NEP or other places, find a BG....you really shouldn't be allowed to play with a nice girl.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if you are going to live here, then you will meet girls in the very same places you meet them in Japan or farangland. Work, shopping, on the street, whereever.

But unlike J-girls, Thai birds who would be good girlfriend material generally will not just jump into the sack with you for fun. Takes time to cultivate a relationship. Always exceptions, but hard to find.

And of course the old rule that the most expensive sex is free sex holds 100% true here in LoS. Even a B3k long time is a bargin in the end LOL!

If you are just looking for a shag, try different bars with a different class of whores. The coyote clubs (Forte, Soprano, Claudia, etc) or soi 33-like hostess bars will give you a taste of a different class of woman (more city girls work there vs the Issan farmer's daughters).

Cheers,

SD

I am coming to live in Bangkok in a couple of months and rather than spend all my sexual energy trying to find go-go girls who dont mind licking my arse out for an hour or so' date=' i would like to meet a "nice" girl for free(ish) sex.

Yes yes yes, i know there isnt any such thing in Thailand, but i did manage to meet a nice girl through a pen pal site (Now disapeared) before my last visit, who after a couple of cheap dates, i managed to convince to fuck me.

Or when i get to Bkk, where is a good area to go out and meet non-working, young (17-20) girls? I enjoy filth as much as the next man, but i would quite like to have a 'normal' girl now and again

I am 28, good looking but speak no Thai (I do speak some Japanese, but thats neither here nor there is it?)

Thank you for your pitty, as Homer Simpson says[/quote']

So.......you want to meet a girl for a short time, who you can shag, no strings attached, no responsibility, no guilt, feelings or any emotional involvement at all? But she cant be a whore right? Just someone who likes sex, but is devoid of feelings, as you dont appear to want a girlfriend.....altho' by the sounds of it, you would make an appallingly bad boyfriend!

If you can't find this in your own country, what makes you think you will here?? Do you think people think differently in Thailand and girls are queueing up to shag a farang, just because you are ok looking?????? Which i doubt...no wonder the previous one cleared off, she probably realised what kind of person you are quickly.....jai rai!

I'm sure you can find someone....but can you try to consider their feelings/thoughts maybe? Sex involves 2 people....not one doing stuff to another....like some inanimate object....really i think you might need to consider what kind of person you are if you wish to formulate a successful relationship one day, with someone. There are many beautiful, sexy Thai ladies who are up for anything, but it has to be a 2 way thing....

If i was you i'd just go to the pong...or NEP or other places, find a BG....you really shouldn't be allowed to play with a nice girl.

Thats....helpful, thanks

I will take a long hard look at myself after reading your post.

Anyway, interesting point suadum, J-girls are famous for jumping into the sack at the drop of a hat (absentee fathers and so on)

I only know a couple of "normal" Thai girls and they are indeed very prudent about sex (most of the time)

I would like to know more, hence the request

I am coming to live in Bangkok in a couple of months and rather than spend all my sexual energy trying to find go-go girls who dont mind licking my arse out for an hour or so' date=' i would like to meet a "nice" girl for free(ish) sex.

Thank you for your pitty, as Homer Simpson says[/quote']

Thats....helpful, thanks

I will take a long hard look at myself after reading your post.

Anyway, interesting point suadum, J-girls are famous for jumping into the sack at the drop of a hat (absentee fathers and so on)

I only know a couple of "normal" Thai girls and they are indeed very prudent about sex (most of the time)

I would like to know more, hence the request

I doubt that you will, as i doubt you have any idea of what i'm talking about really....Your original post demonstrates a total ignorance. People such as you who come to Thailand to fuck a few Thai girls, just because, but have no interest in the person concerned are what causes 'nice' Thai ladies to stay the hell away from farang.

People such as you who come to Thailand to fuck a few Thai girls, just because, but have no interest in the person concerned are what causes 'nice' Thai ladies to stay the hell away from farang.

I never understod what's the problem with that? Any young guy on a holiday tries to score. I know I did! But if some guy wants to do it in Thailand, half the board falls overthe guy. You should see the Italians and the Americans hitting on dutch girls in Amsterdam! . They're fair game. And why not? As long as you don't behave like a total asshole, I don't see any problem with hitting on Thai girls.

Guest lazyphil

yes hearing guys jump to defend the honour of good thai girls like knights in shining armour can often be guys who perpetuate the cycle of prostitution many thais would like to see the back of because it creates an image that thailand is a giant brothel of the world.

Come on chaps.. lay off the guy, eh? .....

"I am coming to live in Bangkok in a couple of months"

A little longer than a 2 week holiday, so why not? Some guys don't hold down relationships in the west for any longer than that, so what's the harm? The chase can be as fun as the catch, and:

"I enjoy filth as much as the next man, but i would quite like to have a 'normal' girl now and again"

The guy *knows* where the cheap and easy sex is just like the rest of us.

By the way Shibuya, when you said: "Yes yes yes, i know there isnt any such thing in Thailand" was that based on what you read online by any chance? Genuinely interested here.

"I am 28, good looking but speak no Thai"

As mentioned, the lack of Thai will probably hamper things. I met a GTG girl (no, really) a while ago quite by accident and without much Thai can vouch that it is possible to get them in the sack with a lot of work, though wouldn't want to tar every Thai girl with the same brush.

People such as you who come to Thailand to fuck a few Thai girls' date=' just because, but have no interest in the person concerned are what causes 'nice' Thai ladies to stay the hell away from farang. [/quote']

I never understod what's the problem with that? Any young guy on a holiday tries to score. I know I did! But if some guy wants to do it in Thailand, half the board falls overthe guy. You should see the Italians and the Americans hitting on dutch girls in Amsterdam! . They're fair game. And why not? As long as you don't behave like a total asshole, I don't see any problem with hitting on Thai girls.

OK! Time for education it appears....

Traditional Thai culture dictates, no sex before marriage....get it? If you do have sex, then that is because it is a serious relationship and it may end in marriage. A girls virginity is a big deal here for anyone who follows Thai tradition. You take a virginity, you stay....many Thai's stay as boyfriend/girlfriend for years before they have sex. No kissing in public, even staying a in a private place together is a huge deal. Parental influence and cultural pressures are HUGE!

Sure some girls will put out, but normally thats because they think you are serious about them. Thats why Shibuya needs to stay away from nice ladies, because his thinking is contrary to the culture....he gives farang a bad name. Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low. They are here for the tourists, cos it's about money....end of....

Do not think Thailand is the same as the west at all. You make a huge mistake if you do.....and it could end up with you in serious shit....relatives knocking on your door, serioisly pissed, wanting vengeance, cos you took their daughters virginity and then dropped her....think before you act! Or stay away if you aren't prepared to respect the culture.

Many Thai parents, from good families, will detest the idea of their daughter marrying a farang/having a farang boyfriend...and many Thai girls do what their parents say.

Yes, i know there are exceptions, but there always will be and always have been. I'm telling you how it is...adapt or have relationships with BG's who will happily fake every minute of the relationship. Up to you...................

Would you humour me very briefly: On "Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low" could you explain why Katoeys aren't the lowest of the low? In the UK if a mincey guy wanders around in a frock he will sooner or later have the shit kicked out of him. Scum or not, there are differences between our cultures (and religion) that mitigate this in Thailand, right? So, is 'scum' the right word?

Archived