Surin Entertainment Soi

Isanguy

Surin Entertainment Soi

I moved to Surin a few months ago with my Thai girlfriend and have been taking my free time to explore the cityâ??s nightlife venues and areas of interest. There is one long soi next to the Thong Tarin hotel that has 2 gogo bars, many karaoke shops, a great big disco, and a large outdoors beer bar restaurant, and many beautiful Surin girls lining the soi nightly. This street seems to be hopping every night of the week. If you were staying at the Thong Tarin hotel you would walk out of the hotel out to the soi in front and take a right onto the soi. About 20 meters up on your right you will see the entrance to a soi that has the outdoor beer bar restaurant and behind that the disco, which is called Speed 3. If you take a right into this soi and walk along it you will see all the karaokes and the gogo bars on your left. A new gogo bar just opened recently and I have found it a nice air con place with very sexy pretty women who are quite friendly once you are known there a bit. There is an older gogo bar at the far end of the soi upstairs called the Coyote Agogo Bar. Also a good place to go and the lady running the dj show is very very beautiful. Iâ??ll try to post up here about all these places as I experience them over the next few months. Iâ??m also trying to find the local Thai brothels in the area using the samlor drivers and tuktuk drivers for the information they can provide and will post all my info here for you guys to use if you ever get up this way. I will also try to get all prices and rules of engagement and pass them along for those mongers wishing to play up here in Surin. If you get to Surin just go to this soi and you'll see it has many opportunities for guys to have some quality sanuk.

Isanguy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last November, I was lead astry by Cent, who showed me that street! Went to the MP in the Thong Tharin Hotel, they tried to double charge me, on the way out...the gogo bar nearby, I struck out in...:( I did hear a new place (s?) opened, so I will check them out next time, I love Surin!

Whilst with my wife and daughter, I saw the most beautifull 2 girls I'd seen in a long time there. oohh...

I can't go back as my wi mee's cousin owns a shop directly opposite.

Sad really.

Cheere

Coss

Yeah, that Cent's a bad bugger alright. Lead me astray up there last Christmas.....5 days in a row...lol...

To the OP.... There's a "locals" fish bowl at the back of the Memorial Hotel.

Have not tried it, but my wife's Uncle took me there about 6 years ago....Just to "Show me"

He's a senior ranked Army guy and kept telling me....Not go long time...wink..wink

Still not really sure if he was "checking me out" or wanted me to fund his entertainment...lol..

Probably the latter...but didn't risk it at the time.

I have several good Thai friends in Surin as well as a couple of special female type friends...giiks one might call them and I must say Surin is hell of a fun party spot. Spent New Years Eve up there a couple of years ago with my best Thai buddy and it was just alot of fun.There is anew hotel in town another friend built and its a little nicer than the Thong Tarin-near the bus station.Many friendly girls everywhere to be sure. If you've not been put it on the to do list...

Dumsoda,

"Yeah, that Cent's a bad bugger alright."

Unmitigated and uncalled for slander, sir! :)

"Lead me astray up there last Christmas.....5 days in a row...lol..."

My liver is just healing now, and my wife has finally started talking to me once again after that legendary trip up of yours! Soooooooo, when are you coming back? Hopefully this time I will not have to twist your arm to come out at night with me. :D

"To the OP.... There's a "locals" fish bowl at the back of the Memorial Hotel."

I remember you telling me something about this when you were here. I still haven't been there, but I am not a butterfly and am very fond of having Godzilla hanging around with me daily. The ducks are hungry, sir! :shocked:

"Have not tried it, but my wife's Uncle took me there about 6 years ago....Just to "Show me"

He's a senior ranked Army guy and kept telling me....Not go long time...wink..wink"

He had something in his eye did he? :smirk:

"Still not really sure if he was "checking me out" or wanted me to fund his entertainment...lol..

Probably the latter...but didn't risk it at the time."

Yeah, he was hinting/begging for a massage and rubdown I suspect from the farang sponsor! :cool:

Cent

Isanguy,

We'll have to hook up in the Farang Connection some night for a beer. I've seen the new go-go bar recently. I do like it, but it is too close to a restaurant (like right next door almost) I go to here where many of my daughter's teachers eat and there are way too many people around there that know me to make this a hangout of mine for sanuk.

Cent

OH,

Remind me next time you are up to bring you to this fishbowl massage parlor behind the Memorial Hotel that Dumsoda is talking about. I know the hotel and area. You might have better luck with your decent Thai there. I have found out there is a system to go-go bars in Surin that isn't the same as in Bangkok and Pattaya and elsewhere. So, your bad luck in the go-go last time was more a cultural mis-understanding as to how things work in Surin (a Thai style preferred by the Thai guys that go to these places I think). Plus I think you scared the girls when one of them got a glimpse of your schlong in the hong nam and went around telling everyone in the bar how large it was for a guy wearing fish-net stockings and high heels. :D:shocked:

Although if you'd like, I can introduce you to a gay Thai guy who was harrassing me a few months back to take him to my 'hotel'. Silly fucker couldn't understand my refusals and bothered me all night. He was smitten of the Cent for some odd reason. Maybe I can introduce you two? :D :smirk:

Cent

Archived