Surin Entertainment Soi

Isanguy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cent,

Yep, Bugs! That was my big complaint when I stayed there. I did really like the hotel though! Might stay there next time, not sure...Thun Tarin looked good also...I forget, do they have a pool?

Good Pool

seems all roads lead to Surin....

Cheers

Coss

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Have nice pool No bugs at the pool I'm prety much a villager in Surin..Yea, J.;W. Marriott one day and village the next....Better sex in the village!

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Not stay in Surin now, Go up for a few days every other month. I do LOS 1 month and stay HNL one month. My usual schedule is

Arr BKK and sleep at the Day rooms

Arr HKT next for about a week

Arr Chiang Mai to visit old friends for 1 week

Arr Surin for 5days or so (side day trip to Satuk)

Arr Bkk a few days

Dep to HNL for 1 month and do it all again!

Guest HonoluluJimmy

If it were tht important to me I would be the full time. Grand Ma ownes the Soi (sub soi of about 100m) and there are some vacant lots one of which can be mine for the 30 yr lease cheap if I put up a Farang House. there are a good number of Farang Houses in this particular Tambon....

I do consider the young lady number one and I'm very please give her some chances she would not have had without me. Last month we went to Big C and I bought 4 bikes for the many kdins in the family.....New rides to school made my heart warm.

You see, she is number one clearly indicating that there are others rather than her being the only one. By BKK wack is from surin also but her family lives across town!

• 4 weeks later...

You may need a lot of Thai. But it may not really be an issue either. The one gog that Cent and I went to, the girls were dancing in their street clothes, well, flashy street clothes. Nice, but we got there late, so all the girls were already claimed...

Archived