khunsanuk

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

Go to My Fusion -> Control Panel -> Avatar Settings

Add the URL to your image in the box below 'URL to Image File' and click Proceed.

If you are a Board Sponsor you also have the option of uploading it to our server. You can do this by clicking the Browse button and locating the file on your PC. Again click Proceed to finish.

Sanuk!

• 5 months later...

View recent messages

If you would rather not browse through all the different forums to find out which posts are new, you can opt ot view the recent messages (either Past 24 hours, Past 48 hours, or Past 7 days). The links to this are found in the Extra Information box and bring up a long list of posts which have been added to the board in the selected timeframe. The posts are in order of posting.

If there are any other features that are unclear, please ask and I'll include them in this post.

Sanuk!

Hi,

New here, and probably blind, but I can't find what you mean by the Extra Information Box. I find it easieer to review new posts as you described.

Thanks for any help!!

Hi,

Oops. Looks like that info is rather old.

Try this instead:

- Click Search -> Recent Posts

This will give you a list of all the posts (in chronological order, latest first) from the last 24hrs.

You can use the links at the top right (1 Day · 2 Days · 7 Days · 14 Days) to change the length of time for which posts are shown.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Oops. Looks like that info is rather old.

Try this instead:

- Click Search -> Recent Posts

This will give you a list of all the posts (in chronological order, latest first) from the last 24hrs.

You can use the links at the top right (1 Day · 2 Days · 7 Days · 14 Days) to change the length of time for which posts are shown.

Sanuk!

Thanks!! :thumbup:

• 11 months later...

Archived