Explain this please...

Old Hippie

Ok, the point was raised in another thread, and has been brought up from time to time, why, with all the information out there, do guys still fall into bar girl traps...? wait for the second part...

I and others have been accused of being mysogonistic (SP) and hating bargirls, being suspicious of all females (in my case, guilty as charged) etc...even when we have noted repeatedly that exceptions do exist, though extreamely rare...

Now, with all the stories and info out there, most it negative, and with guys not learning 3-4 times, and still going back for more, why do some guys insist that all Bar girls are saints? Whores with hearts of gold as it were...?

Now, for the guys who make the negative comments/observations about me and other guys, I would like to point out, that it is just as easy for us to point a finger at you all and say why do you think all bar girls/whores are wonderful saintly creatures...? and why after 3-4-5-20 burn you, will you not get a clue? Discuss...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't think of one person on this board who is of the opinion that all BG's are saints. I am one who doesn't want to generalize, and think that people shouldn't be boxed in stereotypes, but be judged as a single person. Some are good, some bad, some plain rotten.

I can't think of one person on this board who is of the opinion that all BG's are saints. I am one who doesn't want to generalize, and think that people shouldn't be boxed in stereotypes, but be judged as a single person. Some are good, some bad, some plain rotten.

My point is, Some accuse me and others of painting BG/whores/wpmen with the same broad brush, yet, they seem to do so as well, in the opposite manner...there have been a few who championiod the bar girl cause here over the years...

I can't think of one person on this board who is of the opinion that all BG's are saints. I am one who doesn't want to generalize' date=' and think that people shouldn't be boxed in stereotypes, but be judged as a single person. Some are good, some bad, some plain rotten. [/quote']

My point is, Some accuse me and others of painting BG/whores/wpmen with the same broad brush, yet, they seem to do so as well, in the opposite manner...there have been a few who championiod the bar girl cause here over the years...

OH,

Like AF16 says, examples please! My bet is you can't find one that paints all BGs as saints. :)

I will not single out specific posts or posters, I am stating this as generel, pertaining to some guys (Not either of you!:) ) for fear of singling someone out, or starting a bigger than needed ordeal...just read some of the recent threads, and see some of the comments...and there is your answer...

OH, I think you are not getting the point of what is being said to you. You have been called a mysoginist as when you talk on the board you are mostly negative about BGs and women in general. I can understand that very well in this world. Your RTs start with big dreams and end in bitterness and the next one goes the same. Cause for some reason we all like to repeat our behavior instead of changing it so we can have more enjoyment and less suffering. I think what ppl are trying to tell you is Lighten UP! Dont paint the BGs as only Black. Of course there is nasty cunts under the BGs. I dont know if they are in the same numbers as the nasty punters out there...Nobody denies that, except for ppl who dont know anything about LoS (and of course the Thai authorities dont believe there is even such a thing as BGs.) What happens if you paint them all black including the rest of women you will lower your chances on a nourishing rt BIG TIME. Pure Logic...But I know you are not only an artist who likes black paint since you always come across to me in PMs as very respectful. I hope this can be of help to you. No wonder you get resistance from board members since not everybody likes black only.

Archived