Explain this please...

Old Hippie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posters who post on this board are IMO more likely to post bad experiences with BGs, GTGs whatever.

People living in happy relationships are much more unlikely to post their experiences.

Judging from the people I know there is a rather large percentage who are living happily with their BG.

Bad news sell, good news don`t. (It´s plural innit?)

cheers

hua nguu

I think I in general have a tendancy to look at the women as the weaker side and more of victims than the men.

I know reality is much more complex and that.

I think some reasons is that we often are the ones with the money, we are the one with education, we are the sex that culturally have been treated as dominant. (seen from a punter in Thailand perspective, not here in the west)

I somehow have a harder time thinking that a girl who have had punter nr. 5003 bang her had while making promises he does not keep and the fact she probably have been through rapes with more and decide to go for the buck and lie a bit is 'bad'.

I know it does not hold water in many cases and that the woman could be the strong part in some cases and the punter the weak.

At any rate there is a lot of shit in this business, lies, deception, abuse, and that's why I have made the choice to keep away, even if I know no one here belive me.

I could write a lot more but this is my answer to the part of your post that goes to the bias towards the women which I must admitt I have.

It's a male ego thing, too many guys come here expecting to find that it works the same at home, guy goes out with girl, buys her dinner, bangs her and they fall in love. The girl thinks he wants this and does her best to provide it within her limitations and charges him accordingly. Giving up her Thai boyfriend or husband isn't an option to her, it's too hard and she needs him. Because of his ego he can't see her as providing a service, he doesn't fall in love with the girl who dry cleans his suit or washes his car so why should he with the one who rubs his dick?

So why do they keep getting caught? Because the male ego can withstand a severe trashing, (several in some cases :) ) and still bounce back. So back he goes, gets his dick rubbed and falls in love again.

I don't get this.

I rarely had bad experiences with BG's, a few were rigid useless starfish, none robbed me, one was a pain in the arse because she asked me to buy her a mobile (why would I do that, not having the intention to call her)

Only fell in love with one BG after I returned to Europe in the days before the mobile, could not contact her and got over it.

But Bg's being saintly creatures????

Never met one.

I always was very suspicious when having a BG around me, anywhere.

Have you been burned, do you see all Bg's as bad?

Up to you and it's your experiences you talk about.

Why do many men fall over and over again every time for a BG (or any other lady by that)? because their dick is the boss, that simple.

Hippie

i am not accusing you a myso.... because I can't even spell the word nor I know what it means! :)

You like to paint things black

and others like to paint things white

the truth is one shade of grey :)

I can't recall anyone saying they are saints! They are hookers, how could they be saints! 1 out of 1000 is also an exageration. This board is full of cynics and that's why the truth will never be spoken here! Some people try to replace instincts with knownledge. Without instincts you can't win this game!

Just had a coffee with a BG and her 17yo sister, the sister is the Mia Noi of 43yo brittish guy, he sends her 10.000 baht per month. With this money she has to pay for school and rent. Tomorrow she is going to tell him she wants money for cooking classes, she wants to learn cook farang food. She is going to buy a phone for that money! She also started working A GoGo last week. She likes the guy but he is simply a cheap charlie she said!

She is not a saint but she is right, she is a cute little thing with a fake ID (22yo) why would she wanna stick with 10k baht if she could do 60k baht!

Hookers are for sex, if you decide to take it one step further you better gotta be damn sure she is a nice lady!

Bottomline:

it is always the guys fault, never the girls fault, so many informations out there, I find it impossible to get scammed if your instincts are properly working!

Archived