Explain this please...

Old Hippie

"...Bottomline:

it is always the guys fault, never the girls fault, so many informations out there, I find it impossible to get scammed if your instincts are properly working!..."

This is partially the attitude I am talking about, blaming the victim every time...If A guy marries a girl, and 3-10 years later it all goes to shit when he finds out she is lieing and cheating, is it still really his fault? you fail to note that exceptions to your rule may/do apply. The Thai temples here are full of such stories/cases...

I do agree that it is difficult to get scammed if you keep your senses up, and hence, I now do. Yet, being on "high alert" has earned me the title of "cycnic" "misogonist" "pesimist" and many others...some, o.k. most of which are maybe true...

"...I can't recall anyone saying they are saints! They are hookers, how could they be saints!..."

A few here seem to have that opinion...read between the lines...1-2 were worse than others, one going so far as to challange via a bet, that bar girls made better wives than non bar girls...

"...Hippie

i am not accusing you a myso.... because I can't even spell the word nor I know what it means! ..."

I do seem to recall that term thrown my way recently...perhapes not by you? in any event, I can't spell it either, but then in generel, I can't spell. I blame my teachers, many of whom were women! :)

"...You like to paint things black

and others like to paint things white

the truth is one shade of grey..."

Yes, I paint many things black (BUT NOT ALL) Noting this is based on my own experience and those I know about, and that exceptions always apply. Cynical? maybe, but I prefer the term realist. As I said, read between the lines, and take a look, you will see plenty of the attitude I am talking about in recent threads/posts...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH

I personally have not been burned by a BG because I take each one at face value some good some not so good; although like Iâ??ve written before I do have my favorite but I have no intention of settling down with her and I have made that clear from the beginning.

I work in an environment with a lot of expats and most of them go to LOS at least once. The ones that typically fall in love with BGs are the first-timers that are getting their first piece of ass since they left their shitty marriage to a nasty ass old lady. They just canâ??t believe these beautiful young girls are all over them screwing their brains out treating them like a king; the poor fools mistake it for love and you canâ??t tell them shit.

My humble opinion

Dawg

Misogyny (/mɪ.Ë?sÉ?.ʤÉ?.ni/) is hatred of or strong prejudice against women. Compared with anti-woman sexism or misandry (hatred of or strong prejudice against men), misogyny is usually regarded as directed against women by some men, though women can also hold misogynistic views. In feminist theory, misogyny is recognized as a political ideology - similar to racism or anti-Semitism - that justifies and maintains the subordination of women by men. The word comes from the Greek misos "hatred" + gyne "woman".

kop khun kap asiafun!

now OH is nothing like that, but people here are so great in offending when they can't get punched their teeth out.

I dont agree all the time with him but hippie is a great contributor and at least he is posting the truth! That's refreshing as hell to read his stuff next to the many cynical keyboard warriors that try to sound so cool and strong and if they would stand right in front of you they would start shaking! I am sure the most people here are decent guys in real lives, I don't understand why they try to be someone else in cyberspace... what they don't like about themselves?

Anyways hippie, I know now which post you were referring to, that wasnt meant exclusively for you and as you said i would not take everything too serious. We talked about that in the beginning, remember?

As far as the victim role concerns me. when we are talking 3-12 years like you suggest then we are not talking about the same same topic. I am blaming those guys who stay 3-6 months with a girl, beeing scammed badly and they are too happy/blind/stupid/unsensetive to spot the shit! If a girl was initially good and turns slow and secretely into a slut then it might be hard to catch her scamming!

actually I don't know anything about this and don't know how it feels to be scammed since it never happenend to me. If usually beat them with their own weapons. The girls that like me and know me better call me "pak wan jaa" :) i tell them I am not a good guy, they like to believe the opposite. up to them. i have learned just to have fun and not to get serious ever again unless I believe it she is really really worth it!

why do some guys insist that all Bar girls are saints? Whores with hearts of gold as it were...?

Now, for the guys who make the negative comments/observations about me and other guys, I would like to point out, that it is just as easy for us to point a finger at you all and say why do you think all bar girls/whores are wonderful saintly creatures...?

BGs are saints and so is OH. They for putting up with us and OH for putting up with si saket girl.

I see a red door and I want it painted black

No colors anymore I want them to turn black

I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes

I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I wanna see it painted, painted black

Black as night, black as coal

I wanna see the sun

blotted out from the sky

I look inside myself and see my heart is black

I see my red door and it has been painted black

Maybe then Ill fade away and not have to face the facts

Its not easy facin up when your whole world is black

I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

Yeah!

>>Dont paint the BGs as only Black.<<

Why not???

Cause I like bright pink pussy lips? Am not sure what your point is. Just have girlfriends who are BGs or exBGs and they are very nice ppl. And in the line of duty they scam guys by giving them an illusion. And sometimes they feel genuinely for their clients cause their dick fits good or they like the guy or have something in common and it is not faking. From their POV it is just a job. You know that so why do you ask?

Oh to post your wonderful poem. It really lights up my day! When summerclothes dont help than maybe it is time for Lithium...But I have a strong feeling OH does have NO problem with the summerclothes...lifting them up is easy with a light touch of a good steady paintbrush.

why do some guys insist that all Bar girls are saints? Whores with hearts of gold as it were...?

Now, for the guys who make the negative comments/observations about me and other guys, I would like to point out, that it is just as easy for us to point a finger at you all and say why do you think all bar girls/whores are wonderful saintly creatures...?

BGs are saints and so is OH. They for putting up with us and OH for putting up with si saket girl.

NO! I AM a fool for putting up with Si Saket Girl

Archived