Explain this please...

Old Hippie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just have girlfriends who are BGs or exBGs and they are very nice ppl. And in the line of duty they scam guys by giving them an illusion. And sometimes they feel genuinely for their clients cause their dick fits good or they like the guy or have something in common and it is not faking. From their POV it is just a job.

The lady has a point!

This whole topic is complex and impossible to describe in a few words!

My 2 "sisters" are probably the nicest girls i have met so far! It is just sweet how they take care of each other or people they like when someone is sick or doesn't feel good! Just lovely!

They are good friends, which doesn't mean they would be good wedding material!

I had quite some talks with them and of course it is just their point of view and maybe not valid for the most.

They work bar because they want to marry a farang who takes her out of thailand, they dont want to be a long term girlfriend of someone who wants to move to thailand. They have their goals and will do anything to achieve them. Is it a crime, no it isn't. They might even really like the guy and consider him a djai dee man, he is just not providing the life in farang land, that's what keeps them looking!

Another friend of mine (35yo, mia noi of my cousin) was asked to marry a guy from wales, she didn't like him at all so she was trying to repell him with a horrific sum of sinsot (2 million baht)

He is going to pay her next week and "makes house" for family. Decide yourself, is he a nice guy or a completely retarded moron? Is she a scammer to ask for life insurance or is she just smart enough to milk the cash cow! She told me:"It's business, I am not going to turn it down" she is 100% right imo.

CT you keep doing it - no not the kissing & all, but hitting the nail on the needle :drunk:

Sure TC has a point - she most likely have much more than that - who knows maybe I'll know for sure one day - :hubba:

BGs? Smart enough to make it up in this cruel world many are & we better give them credit instead of being jealous!

Ohh TC - wanna expand a bit on this dick fits in pussy phenomenon? Coz' I'm a bit low on erotic novel cash these days ;)

And sometimes they feel genuinely for their clients cause their dick fits good or they like the guy or have something in common and it is not faking.

Talk about someone "Hitting the nail on the Head"

TC, IMHO you are spot on.

"The perfect Fit" (pun intended) is something that happens rarely, from my experience and Boy, when it does....It's goooood....really good.

I think a lot of guys could learn a shit load by reading your "pearls of wisdom", taking a less cynical view of the scene and learning to enjoy things for exactly what they are. JMHO

TC, hope you're keeping well, sorry we missed each other on my recent trip.

Love ya, babe. Regards to "the other half"

Cheers DS :applause::grinyes::applause:

>>Dont paint the BGs as only Black.<<

Why not???

Cause I like bright pink pussy lips? Am not sure what your point is.

I thought for a minute you had something against my favorite color. Pink pussy lips? I'm certain my gf from Guyana has black lips.

Just have girlfriends who are BGs or exBGs and they are very nice ppl. And in the line of duty they scam guys by giving them an illusion.

The girls don't give anyone an illusion. They are very good at acting like a mirror. Punters project their own illusions onto the girls.

For example: Westerner arrives in thailand. He likes to act tough and thinks he really is. But inside he is a guy who believes in true love, he is a "good" guy deep down inside and would never deceive or harm anyone. He meets a BG and she suddenly takes on this aspect (from the punter's point of view) of someone who believes in true love, would never deceive or harm anyone etc. The girl really did nothing to create this illusion. The punter is simply projecting onto her. He is looking at a mirror. And no matter what his friends tell him about the truth of the girl, he will not listen. He will not see it the obvious. He will not believe the sound advice he receives. The punter is in the grips of his own powerful projection. The thai girl just plays along. And she does not have to play very hard because she has the benefit of her punter's projection.

If a punter paints all girls black, its because inside he has something bad. He may not realize something is bad inside, but when he views a BG he is certain that SHE is bad. Its really a projection onto the girl and the punter is looking at a mirror again. The girl might really be an angel but the punter will always believe she is up to no good because he has not faced up to whatever it is that is inside of him.

If you want to know what lurks beneath the surface of a punter, ask him what he thinks of his favorite BG (or other person whom attracts his projections) and you may find your answer.

You (TC) say the girls are good people. In fact they are very diverse people. The fact that you generalized and said they are good says more about you than BGs.

Now some people say OH paints all the girls black. If you take my statements above literally, that means OH has something black inside. That is true if OH is projecting but you cannot always be sure if someone is projecting or not.

I had a bargirl once whom i was convinced was scamming me. I was projecting. Its not that i am a scammer and therefore see others as scammers. I don't scam anyone. But inside there is a part of me that wanted/wants to scam people. The contents of one's psyche can be very primitive. And loaded with selfish infantile archaic ideas. Most people don't want to face up to that and will even think that what i write is bullshit. Until you face up to the suppressed primitive (evil?) contents of your psyche, you will spin your own illusions by projecting those psyche contents onto others. You will then be meeting the suppressed part of yourself whenever you encounter someone who attracts your projections. And you will never understand why you see certain people as incredibly sexual or bad or innocent or deceptive or whatever.

If you ever met someone and got a real bad first impression of them, then later as you got to know them you realized you were wrong. All that has happened is that the person stopped attracting your projections. If you take some time to think about what it was that you thought about this person that caused you to dislike them intensely, you may have just discovered a part of your primitive psyche that has been hidden from you.

Back to OH since he started this thread. IMO OH faces up to the primitive parts of his psyche (at least some of them). He has even pointed them out at times on this board. People like that are more complex than people who deny or completely suppress any selfish, vengeful or jealous thoughts. The latter are more likely to fall victim to their projections since they consciously have no clue about what lies beneath the surface.

>They work bar because they want to marry a farang who takes her out of thailand, they dont want to be a long term girlfriend of someone who wants to move to thailand. They have their goals and will do anything to achieve them. Is it a crime, no it isn't. They might even really like the guy and consider him a djai dee man, he is just not providing the life in farang land, that's what keeps them looking!<

Sounds very familiar, exactly my experience. they have their own agenda, but may not come out with it at the start. First spin the web, using the information the punter provides, reading his wants. Then once he's caught, start slowly making him believe that what he wants is what she set out as her goal from the start.

nothing new, old as the world.

I initially ignored this thread, thought it was another thread of OH beating up on himself over SSG, but it has developed.

years ago I made all the same mistakes as most newbies, believed everything, fell in love, fantasised about LT Relationships etc. Then learned, spent a short while angry and bitter, then understood the game.

BGs aren't all black (Well maybe a few are), i love them all, just see the game, and don't pretend it is reality.

>>Dont paint the BGs as only Black.<<

Why not???

Cause I like bright pink pussy lips? Am not sure what your point is.

I thought for a minute you had something against my favorite color. Pink pussy lips? I'm certain my gf from Guyana has black lips.

Just have girlfriends who are BGs or exBGs and they are very nice ppl. And in the line of duty they scam guys by giving them an illusion.

The girls don't give anyone an illusion. They are very good at acting like a mirror. Punters project their own illusions onto the girls.

For example: Westerner arrives in thailand. He likes to act tough and thinks he really is. But inside he is a guy who believes in true love' date=' he is a "good" guy deep down inside and would never deceive or harm anyone. He meets a BG and she suddenly takes on this aspect (from the punter's point of view) of someone who believes in true love, would never deceive or harm anyone etc. The girl really did nothing to create this illusion. The punter is simply projecting onto her. He is looking at a mirror. And no matter what his friends tell him about the truth of the girl, he will not listen. He will not see it the obvious. He will not believe the sound advice he receives. The punter is in the grips of his own powerful projection. The thai girl just plays along. And she does not have to play very hard because she has the benefit of her punter's projection.

If a punter paints all girls black, its because inside he has something bad. He may not realize something is bad inside, but when he views a BG he is certain that SHE is bad. Its really a projection onto the girl and the punter is looking at a mirror again. The girl might really be an angel but the punter will always believe she is up to no good because he has not faced up to whatever it is that is inside of him.

If you want to know what lurks beneath the surface of a punter, ask him what he thinks of his favorite BG (or other person whom attracts his projections) and you may find your answer.

You (TC) say the girls are good people. In fact they are very diverse people. The fact that you generalized and said they are good says more about you than BGs.

[/quote']

You mean like when Luke Skywalker went into that three and tok his lazer sword with him?

Archived