Explain this please...

Old Hippie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure TC has a point - she most likely have much more than that - who knows maybe I'll know for sure one day - :hubba:

Ohh TC - wanna expand a bit on this dick fits in pussy phenomenon? Coz' I'm a bit low on erotic novel cash these days ;)

As a matter of fact I have got two points sticking thru my wet white t-shirts right now...

So get the Kleenex, beer and oil out and I will tell you ALL about Shiva's Lingam and Shakti's Yoni (For the ones who dont know: Shiva is One of the holy Trinity in Hinduism and Shakti the Goddess of Sexual Energy).

I was wondering to talk about this anyway since it seems to be a new phenomenon that board guys 'show' their dick size in posts. HUGE and MASSIVE PENIS like they are advertizing. Anyway maybe not new but just guys talk. IME guys who talk like this, cant get it up in the bedroom. A HUGE dick can be a real turn on but can also be a real turn off, depending on several factors: hormones, is the guy using his equipment efficiently and skillfully to make his woman hot, did she ever had good sex before so she wants more of a good thing, lubrication, etc.

In Tantra a distinction is made in 3 sizes. Genitals are divided in Large Medium and Small: Elephant, Tiger and Rabbit (if I recall right) So a Elephant dick does not fit in a Rabbit pussy so easily and you cant just bang away hard, cause it does not fit good (doesnt mean you cant fuck at all just have to find right positions and use lots of lube) So when a guy has a MASSIVE PENIS he needs to get a woman with a MASSIVE VAGINA in order to fit good. Dumsoda talks about the rare times it does. ANd vica versa a Rabbit dick needs a Rabbit pussy cause he would get lost in an Elephant lady...

Hey DS,

I love guys who give me praise. Thanks! Thats really what I deserve. God this will sound arrogant in the ears of the Topcatta haters. But than again what would they do when I dont annoy them? At least it gets them off the street. I was thinking I should maybe form an aliance with the JJSushi as he is also a controversial board member. So there is some thing the Sushi and I have in common, next to having a massive dick in my dreams. I might not always agree with his arguments but I sure like it that he contributes a different light to this board. Wouldnt it be terrible if there would be no controversial types? Some ppls posts I cannot bother to read anymore since they are so boring or hating or have a know-it-all-attitude-with-too-little-experience. So the ppl who do have something to say should be welcomed and not slaughtered.

Your biggest contribution to this board is humor, Dumsoda. I always lighten up when I see your posts. I am grateful for that! Guys who can make me laugh have a special place in my heart.

No worries we missed each other. The whole thing was too lunatic. You were spending your ordinary workweek - in the plane- in a week, next to your work... I hope you didnt get sick on return to BKK. With all the jetlag you dont know whats going on anymore. Life didnt stop here yet so we might get an other chance to go shop together.That is if your Miss Perfect is not holding you down at your most Vulnerable Point.

Am I doing it again? Embarassing punters? That shouldn't be possible since punters goals are not what I call pure and innocent only...Punters arent embarassing me...Why is it different the other way around?

Pleeezz OH HELP ME!!!Maybe I should change my name to LittleKitten and play submissive, punters will be more satisfied?

Who is talking about Enlightenment? If you cant accept happiness from others and pick on them out of jealousy, thats not gonna make you happy, boy. One technique that will help is to make yourself happy on a spiritual level. Maybe OH wants to talk to you. Sorry OH but you used to keep him occupied...Or can we arrange a Nanny Section on the board?

I like your elaborate statement. Totally agree about projections and mirrors. But...So help me with this notion; as female punter I have no experience with the BGs in the sexual arena. My last trip I was focussed to get a girl down and dirty but my partner wasnt up for it since he had a small operation that kicked the shit out of him. But we did have a few nights out on PP and SC. Eventhough I have actually been there a millions times my focus was never on the girls but this time it was but knowing I couldnt do anything more than just enjoying the evening I just talked with the girls like I do with everybody. Now I must say I was getting horny over these two girls and of course they see me as a client. We were having a ball and some conversation that went deeper than the usual Thai chitchat. I would have taken them both if my partner would have been okay. A few days later we run into them again and they could hardly be bothered to even say hello.All their lovely female Energy had vanished...(maybe they were on downers) Since I was under no illusion with the practicality of that moment of joy, I could not project anything on them. So I would say there is much more illusion giving than you think from the side of the BG, cause the more illusion she sells the more money she gets in her pocket. Or do you see this situation as different?

As you say you think that I am coming from the ppl are good POV. Somewhere that went wrong in our communications since I dont believe BGs are especially good ppl. There is good and bad in everyone of us. My point is that some punters are too bitter and blame the other side for something they were involved in themselves too. That doesnt help them further in Life. BGs are just doing their jobs and that is make money with their body and flair. Some are more ambitious than others. Other side of the coin is some punters get hurt. My point is basicly No Judgment just see what is.

But nice to say that I am good as a projection. But I guess I have lost that status with the above...

Yes we all are like robots just doing what we have been programmed to do. If you gain a little bit of awareness above the mechanics you have raised your head well above the crowd. But ppl dont like you sticking your head above the crowd.

BTW I love black Pussy with Cerise Pink on the inside...Beautiful! Maybe you havent seen one like this before. If you will continue to conduct your studies you will find one eventually.

Archived