Explain this please...

Old Hippie

Who is talking about Enlightenment? If you cant accept happiness from others and pick on them out of jealousy, thats not gonna make you happy, boy. One technique that will help is to make yourself happy on a spiritual level. Maybe OH wants to talk to you. Sorry OH but you used to keep him occupied...Or can we arrange a Nanny Section on the board?

So you took the lightsable into the three?

Is not talking to me a punishment or what? Topcatta you are quick to give absolute advice and absolute observations which is very far from the search for enlightenment, and look at your posts for insults both intentional and unintentional, you don't rank up there amongst the high ones although you are quick to react towards others. Pseudo enlightenment.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What haters? Do you need people to hate you? Do you think a lot of people hates you? Do you do things deliberately to make anyone, in your words, hate you?

I were fond of eastern religions in the past thinking they advocated personal growth but later found it was just another set of rules to judge others by, while in theory it were not applicable to anyone but one self.

Yes I know what the state of your spirituality is. Whos talking about religions? Spirituality and Religion are two different subjects.

And Yes I was referring to you as a hater since you say it yourself (first post of you in this thread) that you have the tendency to see women as the weaker party. So since I am not that you will hate my guts since I do not fit in your view of women. But why bother with me since there is a shit load of women out there who do like to play your game. Go play with them and dont waiste my time unless you really wanna learn something.

Ohh the 'you don't want to learn routine again'. I just don't think you sit with all the answers spirituality or no spirituality.

If you read my post I say that they are weaker becaue we have the money and we have the education and we have culture on our side. In other word a gay prostitute is in the same position as the girl while a hiso girl is usually in a better position than the punter.

I notice that everyone that is not stroking your hair are waisting your time ... another sign of seeking enlightenment?

As I said, sad when someone think they have found it.

If you want to reach enlightenment try being open instead of putting everyone inside your small boxes.

Just what does all this have to do with me? And Babysitting in a nanny section? I am yet again confused!

As for all the psycho babble stuff, I will remind you, that on 3 separate occassions, I have been found perfectly sane by a panel of V.A. Psychiatrists. That should say it all right there in terms of that profession, and their ability to analize/diagnose...

Never claimed I have all the answers. Just posting as other posters do. Why do you make a distinction between me and punters? Its the third time now in your last 3 posts that you have assumptions about me but you fail to hear what I say even if I correct that. Thats why we are waisting each others time. Why should I talk to you if you cant hear me? No use is it? That doesnt mean I am not open. Your ideas about spirituality are very different than mine. Apparently you have to be perfect before you engage into spiritual matters. While you claim I judge EVERYBODY you dont seem to be free of judgement yourself at all. I leave the last word to you! Enjoy it!

Thanks I will.

No I don't have to be perfect to engage in spiritual matters, but I would damn well try to show some connection between the tenants of what I preach and what I show.

Any other distinction between you and a punter from my end, and from what you say you are one, is in your head.

I thought you were finished with me? Can i have the final final word or do you want to continue? I mean it's perfectly fine to say we do not understand each other lets leave it at that, but why say it and then come back with more and more and more after that?

Btw I looked through some new age sites and failed to see the then step guide to insulting your way to enlightenment and inner peace.

Archived