Explain this please...

Old Hippie

I suppose I could be philisophical and say it wasn't all bad...but it really was! :) Ok yeah, she had problems mainly manic depression which she wouldn't deal with, and I just got tired of her bullshit and her NOT fucking ...

I had a girl friend once, long ago, who, right before she got her period, announced "...I am going to fuck you silly for the next 2 days, because I'll be an absolute bitch in 3 days, and the only way you will ever talk to me again is if you know what your reward will be for putting up with me..." Nice honest girl...and she was right...she was an absolute bitch, and the reward made it easier to put up with...sometimes the subtle art to being a woman is knowing you are a bitch at times, and learning to compensate for it. Sadly, very few women ever master this skill/fine delicate art.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is getting very confusing for me too. Now I dont get what you are saying...I do not connect Tantra with projection. Maybe for your Tantra is hoodoo but for me it helped me develop muscles I didnt even know I had and because of that my body feels totally different and much higher in exstacy and because of that my partner loves it.And no did not get your joke at all. It must be my period is coming in two days, I better go and fuck somebody's ass off. And OH I think that the bitching might be less when she fucks her ass off before her moon.

You totally misunderstood my lame attempt at humour (rabbit, elephant and yaba bit)...i was just trying to be funny and obviously failed...ho hum....i know a lot about tantric stuff...i don't take it seriously.

It ain't rocket science, Zombie.

She meant to say that both have their plus side even for the die hards in the prostitution business.

Rabbits when time is an issue and elephants for the cavernous in our midst.

back to topic...

Yes, i understood that...it appears you did not grasp a basic understanding of english however........please re-read and enlightement is sure to follow...or maybe not.....

Archived