My first trip to thailand/ bangkok day 2

theshaw66

sorry about the delay between day 1 and day 2 trip report's...so here we go

DAY 2/bangkok........day two started out good, i was well rested and ready to check out alittle bit of bangkok's day life..so i took a long walk and i dont know if yall remember from my day one posting that i had a reservation at another hotel ,but couldn't find it that first day..so i set off to find it and find it i did 4 blocks or so up the street from nana plaza

so i checked it out to see if i was missing anything now that i was staying at the grace hotel and i wasn't missing anything except for the breakfast buffet they had there...so i decided to stay for breakfast there before i made the long walk back to the grace and wherever else i planned on walking...

seeing that i was sitting there alone this brittish fellow asked me to come join him for breakfast so i said sure and went over ...we got to talking about thailand stuff and he was filling me in on some of the night life there and in pattaya....he had said that he and his friend had went to nana plaza the night before and took back to the hotel some real live ones. he said the girl he had fucked him like an animal all night and his friend was still upstairs fuckin the one he had brought back...they pulled them from the angelwitch club...

just as we were speaking of it his friend comes and joins us at the table looking worn out...so i tode them about the massage i had the night before in my room i also tode them i wanted a real massage without all the extra stuff..so they said they went to a spa the day prior and got a really good massage and no extra pressure from the girls and that they were going back that afternoon and asked if i wanted to join them so i said yeah kool and off we went...

when we got to the place it was very comfortable and laid back...so the girls took us upstairs and we showered and then laid down on a table in these little room's with a curtain and we were all in the room next to one other so you can hear quite clearly what's going on in the room next to you....

so my massage is going well ,but one of the guy's next door to me is sounding like he's enjoying the massage and then some and then all of a sudden he goes (OOP'S)and we all laugh cause we know he just got jerked off , now at the same time the girl massaging me starts to massage the front of me and i notice she keeps hitting and sliding her hands across my dick and it got me rock hard and then heres goes the question (you want extra..lol)...and i say no...i can jerk myself off better than she can for free...lol,(if she was better lookin she might have gotten a maybe..lol)

so after we finished our massage we said we would meet at the anglewitch later that night and then the next day they were off to pattaya (and so was i ),and he gave me a hotel business card (the lex) and tode me if i was going to pattaya this was a good hotel that he stayed at before...so i was like kool see yall to night....

so later on that night my good friend that lives and teaches english in chaing mai came down for the night cause he was off the next day to visit his familly back home in chicago and was flying out of bangkok in the morning, and we were gonna hang out that night. i also tode him about the night before with the massage girl and tode him that i payed 2000bt for the extra plus 500 for the massage and he laughed and tode me i payed too much for short time and that,that's what you would pay for long time with a really nice lookin girl(newbee mistake) ..so then we went over to nana plaza to see if the britts were there and they weren't so we checked out the place ...what i found to be wild was, (and i know their's a trend on here about dittling bars)was that this one girl came over to him when we were in the angelwitch and sat on his lap ,then he goes and pulls her g-string to the side and tell's me to look at her fat clit and then plays with it alittle and i was like wow you can do that to the girls here...kool

so then we made our way to another bar at nana plaza and it had many hott girls onstage ,so i'm chillen there and drooling next thing i know this kinda chubby one latches on to me she wasn't fat but thicker than the rest of the girls there ,but she was cute and looked like she would give me a good fuck. so my friend who also can speak thai nogosiates the pussy money for me (1000bt LT),not understanding why i wanted to take her home with all of the sexy ones there at the bar..it's was because i wanted a good fuck and i thought she would give me one because i chose her when i could have had something wayyyyy better....

so i BF her and off we go....so as we're walking to the hotel she talkin about how my friend knows thai speaking to much...and then she trys to say she'll have to charge extra because my dick was too big and shit like that and i was like (HELL NO!!)we can go right back to the bar and i'll get something better, then she was like it's ok ...

so we get back to the hotel she leaves her ID at the security desk and to the room we go...we get in the room and now she's sick and all throwing up and shit and i'm like what the fuck!!why would you come back with me if your not feeling good?and she say's she'll be ok and sorry and all that crap ..so we hit the showers and get in bed and it's like she's stalling and then i say (you know what i dont need this you can go)so then we start fuckin, at this time i wasn't really into it ,cause the body wasn't that hott with the clothes off as well as her attitude so after i get off she say's to me " how much short time?" and i said 500bt and believe me i'm happy she said that cause i didn't want LT with her anymore either so i give her the money and she leaves and the guard calls me and asks if everything is ok before he let's her leave and i'm like yup more than ok...(this is one of those newbee leasons here)

so still horny i walk downstairs to the hotel disco to see if i can pick somebody up ,but in the end i just went back to the room and called it a night....i call my friend to she how the rest of his night went and i guess he had his girl for the night.....then he tell's me head over to pattaya and i'll have the time of my life.....and he was right....day three/ pattaya next.....

Archived