Alternative monthly meeting?

WorldFun

Hi boys & girls!

I'm aware of all the fun we're having at the regular friday gulliver meets, but still could it be an idea with a more dedicated monthly meet at perhaps an alternating location?

The though goes that the ones able to make such an event would be more dedicated as more people might commit themselves in good time?

It could be KS who decides date & place or it could be somone else?

At least it could be fun if a bunch would show up sometime in september when I'm around say at gullivers KSR, toxic, glow, SC or perhaps even biergarden soi7 ;)

Just an idea really if anyone backs it up feel free to make it more or less official :beer:

MaiSabai,

I think an informal Sunday afternoon meeting place would be cool. Those who can make it each week just show up, or post here if they might show up. Now you need a place to meet that will be posted here so after a while members who are in Bangkok will know every week there might be some others hanging about a certain place on Sunday afternoons in a certain flexible time frame.

So? Where to meet? And what timeframe? Preferably a place with no or low decibel music so we can chat? Maybe a place with takeout services or even inhouse service for those who might like that. A lot of places that come to mind have lousy seating for a larger group. Maybe a Soi 22 beer bar in the newer beer bar areas where they have AC in these new enclosed beer bars? Pool tables? Maybe Flyers on the corner of Soi 22 and Suk? Seems a decent place to meet up and easy to find. Or maybe the new Woodstock bar and restaurant?

Suggestions all?

This would be nice to know. Many Sunday's I am recouperating from the Fri/Sat night adventures in silliness. Sunday afternoons are doable when I am in town. Even if leaving on the Surin bus from Morchitt on a Sunday night these meetings would be possible to make for a few hours.

Cent

p.s. KS doesn't need to actually approve this, as he likely will not be able to make the Sunday meetings anyway. Just an informal stated place for Sunday afternoon meets by members.

Archived