advice needed

BigD

"...She thinks that you are weak.

Consider how a Thai male treats a Thai woman. They do not tolerate any bullshit. They are the boss, period. No debate, no discussion...."

This has been my point many times over. We should not tolerate any crap from these girls, that a Thai man would not tolerate. I have been told by quite a few Thai men, and even more women, that a TG will not respect a man she thinks is weak. Same is probably true with many/any/all women.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Consider how a Thai male treats a Thai woman. They do not tolerate any bullshit. They are the boss, period. No debate, no discussion.

and as a result of that they hook up with farangs and realise that they are way better men with way better behavior and way bigger brains and bigger cocks and way way more money than her greasy ex thai boyfriend!

She is free to do whatever she wants and if it doesn't match I'll move on!

You really FORCE your girl to comply to your rules? :dunno:

I have never met a girl who thought I am weak. When she is doing bullshit she will hear a hot tempered monolog. Up to her if she wants to hear it again ;)

I have heard from a few GTGs that they didn't like their BFs because the man would never make a decision...i guess the Thai man was trying to be nice and it was strangely misinterpreted by the lady concerned. I've not experienced being thought of as weak either...i'm from the school of thought which says, i know what i want and deserve, as i'm worth being good to. If a lady doesn't demonstrate such thinking, i say goodbye rapidly.

exactly right!

The lady appreciates the freedom and will not exploit it or she wants a guy whos telling her what to do! Well if I want that I buy a dog. I am not intimmedatet by strong women, i like them, i like challenges! That's why i got bored so quickly with the 20yo girls, even when they were nice girls in heart!

I agree wityh you about being strong, or preceived as such. I have been called all kinds of names for my views on this matter, but fuck it, who cares? the bottom line is, I know, because I made the mistake of showing weakness to a THai girl bfore, and it bit me bad. That is why I tell guys it is important to be strong, and show it, because I know first hand what happens when you aren't and don't.

Archived