advice needed

BigD

You should also be looking at ways to prevent this problem from happening again.

One thing you should do is look at her phone when she can not see you doing it. Like when she is sleeping. And of all things, don't let her know what you do find out. If she is seeing somebody else, it might be fun to show up at the same place and see what happens. Something else you might want to do is put up a couple of cameras at your place so you can monitor what is going on from any computer that hooks up to the internet. Zip into an internet shop and you can see if she is really sleeping and what else is going on. You might be able to adjust the cameras so as to hear at least one side of the conversation from cell phone conversations. Having a land line phone could be advantagous. You get each month a list of all calls paced and their respective time. You can also discretely hook up a recorder so as to record both conversations so as to review later.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just say goodbye.

I was privy to a situation where a family member, drop dead gorgeous, was being smsed by a Farang.

She was a GTG teacher, married, 18 month old kid. Did I say she was beautiful?

Any ways, I asked Mi Wi Mee why she was continuing to sms this guy when married etc.

The reply I got was that she wouldn't do anything about it but the attention was very complimentary.

I got the distinct impression that Thai girls will mostly view the attentions of a Farang as a Knight in Shining White Armor, come to rescue them, even as in this case, a little to late...

To demonstrate, throw an average looking Frenchman or Italian into a bunch of NZ girls and tell them he's rich, you'll see knickers dropping all over the place...

Women, can't live with them, can't shoot 'em... Al Bundy.

Cheers

Coss

Rorian, read your piece....

As OH so eloquently said....get the hell out NOW!

If you want her checked out....just ask.....otherwise......plan her exit strategy....but do it cold, you can be sad after she has left....you have enough evidence to suggest she is playing you, has other guys on the back burner.....

Where did you meet her? Age difference? How long together? Where are you living now? Do you 'fund' her?

Make sure she does not have any knowledge of anything personal...like your PIN number.....

Best exit strategy....go to a bar, find a lady...get caught....then it is her responsibility to leave, if you ditch her, then she will have no problem taking revenge, if you have a new lady, she can save face and blame you.....either way its going to be messy and nasty for a bit....need any help? Just ask.

Peace.....

Hey, here is an idea, it dawned on me, just recently, when the Austrian fool SSG dumped me for started SMSing me...why not call him back? Fuck with his head a bit...maybe get his number, SMS him, set up a "date" tell him to bring you a red rose, when he shows up, you go and meet him, say "hey, how are you? What's up mother fucker? what's the matter? can't get your own girl, you have to try for mine? well, you can have her, and her Herpes and her warts...and the clap I just gave her..." Really have some fun! get his number, call him at work, have other girls call him...fuck with him! And then/first, DUMP THE BITCH!

Seems the damage to the relationship is done, just a question of when it terminates and how, if you are able to keep your emotions in check and accept it for what it is, a short relationship based on companionship and sex its not a bad scenario, especially if its the holy grail of free sex..

SO long as you are'nt making any great plans for your future with her, then why not go with the flow,have some fun, but know its ST only stuff, start being less availabe and dependable for her and you move at your own pace away...

The only proviso is if she finacially dependent on you. Then it could be akward and might require a clean break.

JP

"...then why not go with the flow,have some fun, but know its ST only stuff, start being less availabe and dependable for her and you move at your own pace away..."

WHY NOT? WTF??? Because, The point is, the bitch is playing him, and lieing to him. Why waste another second with her? dump her ass, and teach her the lesson I should have taught SSG, or else end up taking the shit...

Why do we always need to have these sensitve "...accept it for what it is...and just gradually..." delicate discussions crap? why can't for once, we all agree a bitch is wrong, and needs to be sent a message? How much clearer does it have to be for some guys?

Men have been softened and feminized to believe we should tolereate "certain amounts" of this crap...and little by little we stop being men, and become ass puppets for a bunch of domineering bitches! I say this OP takes a stand right now, mans up and tells this bitch how it is, and gives her the boot, let her go stay at the other guy's place, he wants to fuck her, let him support her, and put up with her lieing bullshit...

>>why can't for once, we all agree a bitch is wrong, and needs to be sent a message?<<

Because rorian has told us nothing about his relationship other than that they live together. Don't see how anyone can say dump your girl when they don't know the first thing about what the two of them have been thru together. Do you know if rorian gets massage action on the side? Hits SC for a ST every weekend?

Is it really good advice to say "ditch your bitch" just because during their relationship which has lasted one month or 10 years (we don't know) the girl has acted funny for one single afternoon? And got an SMS from a guy who apparently is being ignored by this girl (which is a good thing right?).

>>Men have been softened and feminized to believe we should tolereate "certain amounts" of this crap...and little by little we stop being men, and become ass puppets for a bunch of domineering bitches!<<

I agree with this sentiment but don't think it applies here. He has a girl who seems to be distracted probably by a another guy. If a guy runs away everytime a girl gets a little bit of attention from a farang then maybe the guys really are getting feminized. If he wants to be a "man" then don't act like a pussy and run away because some guy may have picqued her interest.

Obviously if she is fucking some strange guy like she is a wild whore then Rorian has to approach this different. But we don't know that do we? So no need for Rorian to act hysterical here. He should follow Zaad's advice and see what happens.

>>why can't for once, we all agree a bitch is wrong, and needs to be sent a message?<<

Because rorian has told us nothing about his relationship other than that they live together. Don't see how anyone can say dump your girl when they don't know the first thing about what the two of them have been thru together. Do you know if rorian gets massage action on the side? Hits SC for a ST every weekend?

Is it really good advice to say "ditch your bitch" just because during their relationship which has lasted one month or 10 years (we don't know) the girl has acted funny for one single afternoon? And got an SMS from a guy who apparently is being ignored by this girl (which is a good thing right?).

>>Men have been softened and feminized to believe we should tolereate "certain amounts" of this crap...and little by little we stop being men, and become ass puppets for a bunch of domineering bitches!<<

I agree with this sentiment but don't think it applies here. He has a girl who seems to be distracted probably by a another guy. If a guy runs away everytime a girl gets a little bit of attention from a farang then maybe the guys really are getting feminized. If he wants to be a "man" then don't act like a pussy and run away because some guy may have picqued her interest.

Obviously if she is fucking some strange guy like she is a wild whore then Rorian has to approach this different. But we don't know that do we? So no need for Rorian to act hysterical here. He should follow Zaad's advice and see what happens.

Zaads advice involves seeing if she loves him....what's he going to do? Ask her? What do you think she will say?? She already got caught lying....so it's obviously not a problem for her to do so...

Other things to consider....why did she conceal the interaction with this man or friend? What possible reason could she have? She's not open or honest....if a man text my girl i'd like to know why....better still, why not just tell, then don't need to ask about it, because she would be being open and taking responsibility? But she concealed....why? If just a friend, why conceal?

A test would be to get her a new sim card....see what happens....if she takes the victim stance of man wont leave her alone.....but from the sms, the guy knows her and has done so recently, as he threatens to get someone new...

Really, it sounds clear....the sms from the guy is the smoking gun....up to that point i was open to their being a misunderstanding...but the whole episode around it and the contents of that message would be enough....she is in contact with someone who she sees...and recently....why would anyone want to be with such a lady??????

Archived