Sanuk in Korat ?

Hi all, this july I am planning to go to Korat for a few days to visit a girl whom I have met on the internet.

Can somebody give me some info on the sanuk scene in Korat: bars ? discotheques ?? I like the freelancer scene....

thanks in advance,

Mischa. cool.gif" border="0

There's a very good and well-known disco in the area of the Sima Thani Hotel - if only I could remember its damn name!! It has plenty of willing girls. I'm sure your internet friend knows the place. Khorat is a very stretched out town, so if you know this general location it will certainly help.

The Sima Thani is one of the top hotels in town. For staying I prefer the quieter Khorat Princess, which, as I remember also has a night club with very pretty girls (but the S.T. probably has, too). Rooms are about 1,000 Baht and the hotel is rated 5-star. A very good deal! cool.gif" border="0

I've stayed at the Sima Thani, which is a very nice hotel and it does have a nice disco. There is also a really large disco in town but unfortuantely my memory is not what it once was. Had a blast there, and there were LOTS of eager and willing young ladies to take care of your every need. Ask at the hotel, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. FYI, IMHO Tuk-Tuk drivers in Korat are wildmen when compared to their bretheren in Bangkok...

• 3 weeks later...

If you like freelancers, then check the park with the Khunying-Mo monument at night.

Quality of chicks is more downscale.

Last time I stayed in the Sri-Hotel next to the VFW-club. Its a budget place for 300 Baht. You will find rubbers in the bathroom.

After check-in I was ask about a girl. ST for 400B. After aggreeing a young chick with nice butt was assigned to my room. Nothing special but a decent fuck for the humid afternoon.

Near is a massge palor with a big COKE-neon sign outsight.

They have traditional massage and the two types of ladies for 900 and 1250 Baht. Quality of the girls is good.

Sanuk! shocked.gif" border="0

Archived