4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

This is the story of four Pattaya girls.

I have known all of these girls for over three years and they are best mates with my regular in Pattaya.

None of the girls are what one might call stunners but all are in their twenties with good bodies and a reasonable command of English.

None of them currently work at all although they have all done some time in the beer bars or gogos.

Why don't they work?

They all have sponsors.

Yes that's right they all have sponsors and two of them have houses bought for them.

The sponsorships are and this is according to each of the girls.

100,000 baht a month

40,000 baht a month

20,000 baht a month

15,000 baht a month

BTW The men that are sponsoring them are all older guys ie over 50

The girls themselves refer to the guys as their boyfriends and would be happy it seems if the guys came over more often.

None of the girls have Thai boyfriends but if they really want more money or sex they might go to Walking Street to Lucifers or Tonys and see if they can hook up and they definitely don't give it away for nothing.

Sometimes an old customer who still has their mobile number will call and they will hook up if they feel like it or they need the money.

None of the girls drink too much smoke or gamble but all of the girls send money back to wherever their families are.

They all seem to drift around most of the time meeting at the som tum cart in the early afternoon and spending a lot of the time sleeping. They seem to have no ambition other than to find a guy to take care of them.

I don't know how representative of girls in Pattaya these ones are but I would hazard a guess that there are many more just like them out there.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting story; and believable unlike some others I have read on here. :grinyes: 15,000-20,000 is not much of a living though but the other 2 are doing well. I personally do not believe in the BG sponsorship program. If Iâ??m paying for it I want to be there to enjoy it. :yay:

I don't know how representative of girls in Pattaya these ones are but I would hazard a guess that there are many more just like them out there.

Your guess would be right. Sponsors are slowly changing the way these girls think. The most recent Pattaya Nightmarch column quotes bar owners of having difficulty hanging on to their top talent. The reason? Sponsors.

These girls are making so much money on the side, if they get hassled about making barfines, getting to work on time, etc, they are out the door to another establishment.

More often than not, you see the "showgirls" retreat to the dressing rooms after their performance and refuse to mingle with punters. Why? Sponsorships. They can be more selective if they've got guaranteed money coming in.

Some are content to sit on their ass and collect, others still like the lifestyle or want more money and continue to work while milking the "boyfriend" from afar.

Some will say that there have always been sponsors sending girls money and this is true. The internet and cell phones however have given bargirls the tools to perfect and expliot this situation like never before.

How do you know they don't work? it sounds to me, from your post, that they still do occassionally work...in which case, what is your point? they don't seem any different than any other girl with a sponsor who still works regularly or occassionally...what is the difference?

What your point?

That 4 Thai women, out of some 35 million, has a pretty good life? Or even, let's say there are 4,000 of them living on sponsorships as you describe. Would you rather they be one of the 100,000's that work in the Eastern Seaboard factories for 200 baht a day?

I'm sorry, I just don't understand post such this. Itâ??s almost like you resent these 3rd world women for being able to get out of the usual poverty cycle and not having to f**k for $20 a throw. :confused:

TH

What your point?

That 4 Thai women, out of some 35 million, has a pretty good life? Or even, let's say there are 4,000 of them living on sponsorships as you describe. Would you rather they be one of the 100,000's that work in the Eastern Seaboard factories for 200 baht a day?

I'm sorry, I just don't understand post such this. Itâ??s almost like you resent these 3rd world women for being able to get out of the usual poverty cycle and not having to f**k for $20 a throw. :confused:

TH

Take a pill and relax pal. Where was any reference in my post to any moral judgements.

This is posted merely as an observation and to give others some insight into what i think may be representative of many other girls in Pattaya.

How do you know they don't work? it sounds to me, from your post, that they still do occassionally work...in which case, what is your point? they don't seem any different than any other girl with a sponsor who still works regularly or occassionally...what is the difference?

Well I do know for a fact that none of them work but again the point of this was just to share my observations.

You can draw your own conclusions and make your own moral judgements.

Archived