4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

Wasn't Ko Samet famous at one time as a place Lonely Thai women went to hook up with Thai guys? Seems I recall hearing that!

I can maybe buy the Thai guy bit to a certain point, (I have heard of it, just don't know any TG who will agmit it) but I can't see a hooker turning down money for fucking a farang she wants to fuck anyway.

That said, here is my boast of a "freebie." Basically, a girl I had gone with a ton of times, (from Clinton, then later Soi 13 and Soi 10), was seriously drunk, and saying she was horny and wanted to go with me...I told her I had no money, she said never mind, free for me...next morning, hung over, we went to breakfast, and as she had no money to get to her sister's house to get her kid, I of course gave her a few bhat for taxi and lunch for her kid...so maybe out a total of 300bht? for breakfast and taxi and kid's lunch...cheap, but not 100% free, never is in my book.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.k. to clarify, we are talking about a "boy bar" as in a gay bar? I have heard many of these guys are really straight, or will fake it for the money with a woman...of course, I don't buy the bit that they just suck dick and get fucked in the ass for the money, and are really "straight" but what the hell...why would a woman (Thai or other wise) fuck these guys knowing they are high risk HIV candidates? but well, what the hell again...

OH,

When my regular 1st told me about her girlfriend's 'boyfriend' I asked her you mean he works in "Boys Town" ? and she said, "No, for Lady, many Lady go" - so I don't really know what kind of GoGo place he worked at. Whenever the 2 girls went to the head (they always do go togther) he and I had a chance to talk and I was tempted to ask him if he ever had to "go with men" but never did ask him that.

Even here in Hawaii there are a couple bars where women go to buy men drinks, sit and Dance with them, etc - they are both Korean type "Discos" and most of the women that go there are older, wealthy business owners and the men in these places are mostly young hansome Korean guys wearing suits and I've heard they will go home with these older women for money... :o

Do MOST guys really think that she is home and true to him?

I only know one person who sponsors -- not sure how much, but can imagine he would spend more than 15-20,000.

He lived here for about five years, is quite aware of the way bar girls think.

He just loves her. He doesn't expect her to be true to him. He's a realist. He wants to keep tabs on where she is, what she is doing, and he would never consider it a waste of money as long as she was there for him when he visits.

Long story why he can't marry her, but that is life.

Archived