4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

How do you know they don't work? it sounds to me' date=' from your post, that they still do occassionally work...in which case, what is your point? they don't seem any different than any other girl with a sponsor who still works regularly or occassionally...what is the difference? [/quote']

Well I do know for a fact that none of them work but again the point of this was just to share my observations.

I am not making any moral judgements, were do you see that I do? I am just saying, I don't get the point...and you did say they did work, "...if they really want more money or sex they might go to Walking Street to Lucifers or Tonys and see if they can hook up and they definitely don't give it away for nothing.Sometimes an old customer who still has their mobile number will call and they will hook up if they feel like it or they need the money..."

So they are STILL working, just maybe not every day...hence, they ARE milking a sponsor and working...no problem for me, as I am not the fool sponsoring them, who thinks they are home waiting for me...

You can draw your own conclusions and make your own moral judgements.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What your point?

That 4 Thai women, out of some 35 million, has a pretty good life? Or even, let's say there are 4,000 of them living on sponsorships as you describe. Would you rather they be one of the 100,000's that work in the Eastern Seaboard factories for 200 baht a day?

I'm sorry, I just don't understand post such this. Itâ??s almost like you resent these 3rd world women for being able to get out of the usual poverty cycle and not having to f**k for $20 a throw. :confused:

TH

The point of this forum is to discuss things that happen in Thailand and the people that live here. It's got nothing to do with third world or being economically disadvantaged. The rules here are different and by talking about them we learn to understand these people and change the way we relate to them to the advantage of us both. Sure one of the things we look at is protecting our selves from rip offs but that's only human nature and we also talk about the girls as sexual objects but that's only male nature. Sure some of the discussions get out of hand but most of the comments are balanced and well informed.....

Err, where did you get that f**k for $20?

How do you know they don't work? it sounds to me' date=' from your post, that they still do occassionally work...in which case, what is your point? they don't seem any different than any other girl with a sponsor who still works regularly or occassionally...what is the difference? [/quote']

Well I do know for a fact that none of them work but again the point of this was just to share my observations.

I am not making any moral judgements, were do you see that I do? I am just saying, I don't get the point...and you did say they did work, "...if they really want more money or sex they might go to Walking Street to Lucifers or Tonys and see if they can hook up and they definitely don't give it away for nothing.Sometimes an old customer who still has their mobile number will call and they will hook up if they feel like it or they need the money..."

So they are STILL working, just maybe not every day...hence, they ARE milking a sponsor and working...no problem for me, as I am not the fool sponsoring them, who thinks they are home waiting for me...

You can draw your own conclusions and make your own moral judgements.

They don't have a full time gig is what i mean.

You do make some judgements about the punters don't you?

"as I am not the fool sponsoring them, who thinks they are home waiting for me..."

Maybe some of these guys know in their hearts that the girls are not going to be faithful but are willing to turn a blind eye and to be content with what they think they have?

i think post's like these really give more insight to newbees like myself....and there's nothing wrong with that......i appreciate this observation....because when i came home from my first trip to Thailand i was ready to start paying out to a few girls i met over there ,but it was mainly this board and observations like this that kept the money in my pocket so i say thank you sir and thank you all...cause i came close to making one bigggggg newbee mistake

"...You do make some judgements about the punters don't you?

"as I am not the fool sponsoring them, who thinks they are home waiting for me..."

Maybe some of these guys know in their hearts that the girls are not going to be faithful but are willing to turn a blind eye and to be content with what they think they have?..."

Yes, and these guys are fools for doing so. My opinion, but ultimately, if and when they find out, they will feel like fools. How many post telling us so from these guys do we need to read before we believe them?

Your observations are spot on! The numbers might vary from girl to girl, but there seem to be more and more such sponsor girls out in Pattaya.

Of course often the best looking girls are the ones who have the most and best paying sponsors. Just go to Marine 2 or JB Bar opposite Marine 1 after 4am and have look. You will find a high concentration of good looking girls. Alas most of them will just ignore you. They come out to party with friends, drinking, eating, playing poolâ?¦ but arenâ??t interested in going with customer at all. The often hang out until 8 or 9 am and go back to sleep the whole day.

You will feel like in a candy shop, where the best sweets are availableâ?¦ Can be pretty frustrating from time to time.

I expect that this phenomenon will be even more common in the future with the new airport being open and dragging more and more business guys and conferences to Pattaya. On the other the situation in Bangkok will improveâ?¦.

While prices and attitudes are going downhill in Pattaya, I see the opposite happening in Bangkok. :D

That is pretty much a true story.

drop out of the bar, hanging out at lucifer or tonys and getting a bonus income with a guy they like! Not that they don't like their 50yo boyfriends but sometimes the physical attraction + the extra income makes it happen.

I'd say that is pretty much okay, i don't consider them as bad people. Their sponsors simply don't follow the Christian Troy Rule #1

1) if she doesn't go home she doesn't get one satang!

it is the only way!

A girl that refuses to go back home, especially from a crowded and horny place like Pattaya, i would not trust!

I concur with CT

I donâ??t understand the whole sponsor thing anyway. Why send $$$ to a BG unless its just flat out charity because it makes you feel good. So they can either sit on their ass or go out and fuck other guys at their leisure and hang out with their friends and talk about what a fool the old Farang is. To each his own but the idea does not blow my kilt up. :dunno:

Archived