4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

I know one guy who actually tried to argue with me that being a bargirl isn't a bad life.

You get sex whenever you want it. You go out any night you want. It isn't that dangerous. The girls he talks very rarely ever told him any bad stories (ahem, did I mention the fact this guy speaks diddly Thai, though now a bit?) so it ain't that dangerous.

Gah, and this is from someone who has been visiting for over a decade!!!

Anyways, a bg life is pretty hard. If someone has the money and this gives the girl the wherewithal to be choosy with her customers while looking for someone to take care of her long-term...

I don't see that as a bad thing.

Under false pretenses is another story.

<>

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of disagree here. I think for a lot of girls, it isn't a bad life...at least until something goes wrong. I think that is why many choose to stay in the business when given a chance to get out.

This thread started with a guy noting that despite sponsorship, these girls do still occassionally work (that he knows of, my guess is they work more than he knows). Point is, these girls could use the sponsor's money to go to school, open a shop, whatever, but they don't, they sit around socializing waiting for some guy to come and fuck them.

Easy fun life? well, yeah, especially for a girl with farangs sending her money, who can be choosey. Dangerous situations? yes, absolutley, but I think for the vast majority of these girls, it beats working the farm (where they could be raped or molested in the village) or factory (where they may get sexually harrassed), and that is why they do it. Easy? from our perspective, maybe no, from theirs...maybe.

An interesting note here...on boards like this, there is always the issue of the girls, what it does to them/us (sometrimes, to a lesser degree of discussion), the morality, the issues etc...yet, we all go far from home to fuck these girls. An interesting hypocracy on our part to say the least...

I fully agree with you. Sponsoring bar girls is waster of money anyway, but sponsoring them and letting them stay in Pattaya is mind blowing for me. As I have been on a project in Map Ta Phut and therefore lived in Pattaya for 8 months last and this year I talked to quite a number of these sponsor girls. They are good looking, speak often pretty decent English and are mostly ex bar girls, GoGo bar girls but sometimes also had normal jobs e.g. hotels, shopping mallsâ?¦ To my surprise most of the girls had quite young sponsors hardly met one with the typical 50+ year old sugar daddy. And yes many of them have multiple sponsors. The typical sponsor bf is in his late twenties and early thirties and from England (far over 50% of the girls I talked to had English sponsors).

They donâ??t love them, but let say they like them and always stay with their sponsor the whole holiday.

I personally never minded about these girls, actually have some good friends amongst them and if they like you get good sex for free. But lately there are too many of them leaving the GoGo bars and especially the beer bars stucked with old dugs only.

Some bars trying to counter this by changing their concept. Foxy Lady in Soi 8 started with it. The top girls can come and go when ever they want; they have absolute freedom, but are instructed to bring their customer that they found in walking street back to the bar for drinking. Due to the success of this strategy most of the Soi 8 bars have adapted it. Thus the bars are almost deserted between 9pm and 2am, but busy after 2am. I therefore almost stopped visiting the beer bars. If more and more bars are following this concept the days of most beer bars are numbered.

I've heard of three rather amazing stories recently. All involve bargirls (beer bars) who were very new to the scene, and found sponsors who offered to marry them in very short order, one on the very first night of employment! The three gals did in fact get married, and all three returned to the bar when the farang (all over 50) departed for farangdom for work, etc. (? divorce).

Please note that with respect to fidelity, in no way am I implying that it's related to the age of the punter.

Particularly noteworthy is the account (from my mother-in-law) of a gal who arrived in Pattaya from Isaan to work at a beer bar with one of her friends. She left her drunken Thai husband who had beaten her too often (no kids). When she called her friend on the mobile, there was no answer; and, she apparantly had no place to stay; so, my mother-in-law (now a mia noi for a BKK-Pattaya bus driver!) offered to put her up for the night, but encouraged her to go to the bar and report for work. When she came back to my mother-in-law's 'apartment,' she related how she met an older farang who offered not only to marry her, but also handed her 20,000. Bt. on the spot ... after she agreed to marriage of course when the farang was next coming to LOS. She's agreed to all of this but continues to work until he returns.

Now, this is not be the norm; but, in general, many more gals seem to be finding sponsors more easily. It seems to be becoming more of a money game with most gals demanding a salary just to be a wife ... at least on the order of 40,000. Bt/month! Is there a moral to the story? ... perhaps. If one really falls for a bargirl and wants to marry her, commit in a hurry. I still stand by my (well not really mine) rule: don't send any money if away from the gal.

And, should you miss out on the 'girl of your dreams,' don't worry as there's new talent arriving at the bus terminals daily. Enjoy the hunt ... savor the score & if you're really smart move on to the next conquest ... unless, well, you're 'hooked.'

My next door neighbor is a Baht-savy gal who owns a complex of several beer bars on Second Rd. across form Big "C" (in the States, big 'C" means a big cunt!). The stories she tells me about her employees are amazing. Most of the gals have several boyfriends, some have more than one farang husband, and so forth. The accounts are eye-opening! Maybe it's the inflation we're observing; but, it seems to me that these girls want more and more. They hear the stories about the gals who 'made it' big time with a wealthy sponsor ... you should meet some of my neighbors! And, they hold themselves to a higher standard.

It's definitely more and more competitive out there, Baht wise. Who was that guy who used to espouse his philosophy: "fight for every Baht?" ... better not let these greedy gals see you fighting over a single Baht!

okay answers going to OH, Sandawg, Hardy, and gummigut

Well sponsoring is shit unless you aren't able to live with her. If you don't live with her it isn't sponsoring it is called BLOCK MONEY coz you block her for others, I have sponsored 2 months, felt stupid and told her to get a job :)! I simply don't pay for pussy when i still able to get free pussy!

About the hard life thing gummi is referring to:

that is in the eye of the beholder. You will meet girls that love that job more than anything, it is an easy and funny job for them. For others it is a hard job, a desperate attempt to find a silly fool who pays for her and her families expenses. You can't out that into one box!

OH

almost the same answer as to gummigut

some girls are real and some girls are not.

My ex which I have sponsored for 2 months is insanely in love with me, still. I just met her for 3 days, she insisted not to pay her. She is working in a Singapore ST hotel now, is making big bucks and calls me 4 times a week. This girl is not even able to lie. She is a good girl, she has a good but very little heart!

When the package is right

1) hansum

2) money

3) statisfying sex for her

4) etc....

a stupid bitch can turn into a caring person and the other way around!

That much for the BG defense

in general everybody should know that a BG is for fucking and not for love. Falling in love is risky ins so many ways, not only the scamming part.

As a man you should know how to handle them and the problems can be decreased!

I love BGs, they are fun to go out with, my 2 "sisters" are great girls, I love them to point to some freaks that finally end up paying my drinks too. haha retarded people out there!

"...My ex which I have sponsored for 2 months is insanely in love with me, still. I just met her for 3 days, she insisted not to pay her. When the package is right

1) hansum

2) money

3) statisfying sex for her

4) etc....

a stupid bitch can turn into a caring person and the other way around!..."

So, I supose you are a handsome ma, have money, and deliver satisfying sex...yeah, me too... :)

Archived