4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

Cheep phone calls and the more and more prevalent ability of the girls to write and send quite long SMS are worrisome. Their sponsor BFs call or SMS to them â?? depending on which side of the planet they are living â?? almost 24h a day. For me it is extremely annoying if a girl picks up the phone while I am sleeping and then has an extensive chat with her sponsor sometime as long as an hour. Often the more popular ones get several calls a night and you wonâ??t believe how dull such conversations are. It is not only very annoying but also robs you from your much needed and deserved sleep after a night of heavy partying.

Therefore, I make it very clear to the girl that while being with me her phone has to be off â?? no exception. Unfortunately more and more girls, especially the good looking freelancers in Pattaya, are insisting to keep their phones on and wonâ??t go with me. :(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...My ex which I have sponsored for 2 months is insanely in love with me, still. I just met her for 3 days, she insisted not to pay her. When the package is right

1) hansum

2) money

3) statisfying sex for her

4) etc....

a stupid bitch can turn into a caring person and the other way around!..."

So, I supose you are a handsome ma, have money, and deliver satisfying sex...yeah, me too... :)

out of context, but thanx for the flowers :)

Satisfying sex i don't deliver to many girls i guess, with this girl it is working just fine. Reported last year about it! Dude here in pattaya everybody is handsome who doesn't wear an england shirt and umbro shorts and flip flops :)

SD

don't call bullshit, you had your time when you were young 200 years ago ;) (j/K) now let me have my good time! In your next live you will be born young again! :hug:

well, I don't think it is really necessary to discuss if sponsorship is going on in thailand or not! The question is: why one is doing it?

For me the purpose of sponsorship is helping a person you care for. Not buying her out of a bad life and starting to believe that I am posessing her. So if I live together with the bird and i support her then I am not a sponsor, I just do what I would do in my Germany as well. Having said that I don't care if it is part of their culture or not. I am guest in their country so i have to accept and respect ther culture, that doesn't mean i have to live by their old fashionend and weakening traditions. I stick to my own rules/ culture etc without offending theirs. That works pretty well for me and the thai people i have to deal with every day. Learn from each other and not blindly accept everything when you don't agree with it!

If I meet a nice bird and my instincts tell me she is a good bird and i have the chance to spend the entire time with her then it is worth considering it!

If I have to leave the country after 2 weeks and i can't return within the next 6 months and I send 600USD or more to a girl every month then I have understood nothing,! "Lowered Expectations" from MadTV pops up to my mind!

Hippie

maybe i introduce you to the girl from the pic i sent to you and you tell me your entire story since it happenend before my time i have only aknowledged a little, i am honestly keen to hear it and what caused your mood! (she is stll here for 3 weeks and desperate for adventures) :)

I would love to play with that girl, but sadly, I am broke in NorCal now... :( As for calling bullshiut...well, when you are an old man like Suadam, you will rwealize it is BS, not the malicious kind, just bullshit...then, when you get rerally old, you will realize you werre even better than that! remember, the older you get, the better you were, save some bragginf for later :)

Often the more popular ones get several calls a night and you wonâ??t believe how dull such conversations are. It is not only very annoying but also robs you from your much needed and deserved sleep after a night of heavy partying.

Yet another reason I avoid LTs. I didn't know this was happening, but I am not surprised.

I have been with BGs when the get calls, but if it's a short time, it is less annoying. Actually, it can be quite amusing.

I befriended a Pattaya bargirl and as I got to know her over a period of several months, she began to confide in me and revealed to me that she had two sponsors.

In both cases she was receiving money every month. One of the guys had already organised some visa papers to visit Germany. When I suggested to her that she might want to consder the feelings of the guys who are taking care of her, she seemed to frost over. It didn't seem to bother her that she was deceiving both of them.

I don't have any qualms about a girl getting monthly stipends but I believe even a bargirl should have some morals when her situation has progressed to above the poverty line.

Am I being to harsh?

Archived