4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

walletss

You are not being too harsh but you are applying western values to an Asian prostitution related issue.

She wants the best return she can get on her investment and if she can get money without having to have sex for it she will.

Most guys that send money are naive. Most girls have more than one guy sending money if they can. An awful lot of these girls also have Thai husbands somewhere in the background.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No youâ??re not being too harsh. I personally do not sponsor any BGs as you have seen in my other post there is no point in it; I have a favorite BG but only take care of her when she is physically with me. She knows I butterfly sometimes but not at her bar; she has mentioned once that for the small sum of 30K bht she could not work bar anymore. I told her how things were I she never brought it up again.

S1

"...It didn't seem to bother her that she was deceiving both of them..."

I asked Si Saket Girl if she felt bad about taking money from her "boyfriend" who thinks she is not working in a bar, or fucking other guys, (she is doing both) the reply was "...him not send enough money, so must still work bar...and also, I don't know if he is the man for my life or not..." Better him than me...

"...I don't have any qualms about a girl getting monthly stipends..."

You should, as it screws up your chances of getting her/them cheap.

"...but I believe even a bargirl should have some morals when her situation has progressed to above the poverty line.

Am I being to harsh?..."

If she HAD any morals at all, she wouldn't be a bar girl now would she? Of course, if you had any morals, you wouldn't be out with whores, hearing their immoral stories now would you?

Frankly, I love whores, I find them very honest. Not being Sarcastic, I mean it.

This post has me worried, for two reasons: 1) I have a girl friend who used to work Rainbow 4 and to whom I send (what I think is) a goodly sum of money every month to augment the money she earns in a beauty shop I bought for her in Buriram (her home province); 2) Prior to sponsoring her, on more than one occasion, two of her friends referred to her as â??Neeâ? (rising tone) when directing another girl to go fetch her when I arrived at the bar; 3.) Finally, both you and Gadfly seem to have identical knowledge about this lady.

I must confess that when I read Gadflyâ??s post, my antenna went up. (http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showpost.php?post/517730/) But when you told (essentially) the same story, I began to get very concerned. I havenâ??t braced my GF about this yet. I donâ??t want to ruin our relationship over a mere â??possibilityâ? that sheâ??s the one you and Gadfly seem to both know. My GF is 23 years old, 153 cm, and 42 kgs with black hair and brown eyes. Perhaps you and Gadfly can PM me with more details? Iâ??d be appreciative.

HH

Hi,

"But when you told (essentially) the same story, I began to get very concerned."

William_Ginnzer was a duplicate account impersonating another account, William Ginzer, and because of that has been banned. So, the story was only told by one person (Gadfly) and not two (Gadfly and William_Ginnzer).

Sanuk!

" Frankly, I love whores, I find them very honest. Not being Sarcastic, I mean it.".

Well if you mean honest in the sense of not stealing money from your wallet while in the room I agree with you.

The problems seem to start when you expect anything else except sex for a fee.

I can't believe you think they are honest. You have to be kidding man or if not then you must be an excellent judge of character when it comes to making friends with whores.

" Frankly, I love whores, I find them very honest. Not being Sarcastic, I mean it.".

Well if you mean honest in the sense of not stealing money from your wallet while in the room I agree with you.

The problems seem to start when you expect anything else except sex for a fee.

I can't believe you think they are honest. You have to be kidding man or if not then you must be an excellent judge of character when it comes to making friends with whores.

Besides being the fuck of the century that is why I keep seeing my favorite BG. Its nice to get as drunk as you want come back and not worry about stealing. I can leave out money, jewelry or anything else and she wonâ??t touch it. I can give her money to go out and change for me or buy things and the exact change always comes back. Sometimes itâ??s nice to have a good LT in your corner. When I ST itâ??s always in the afternoon and make sure my stuff is locked up or watched (take your pants in the shower with you)

S1

It doesn't really sound all that terrible to me.

Let's say I'm the 50+ year old guy who is sending $1k a month to the lady in Pattaya. Certainly I have the money to spend. Most likely I have very strong feelings for her (and not just in a lustful way) I either am in love with her or at least care about her welfare enough that it is worth my disposable income that she not continue to work in a bar. I may be married (may not be too) but probably I don't get back to Thailand more than 2 or 3 times a year.

So while I "want her to be mine" it's definately a part time basis with the good chance that it could never be more than that. So, supposing I've decided to help the girl out and send her the money...do I want her to be in Pattaya or back in the village??? I don't think the answer is a slam dunk.

Sure, the village is further away from other nasty farangs who want to to give my girl money...BUT much closer to nasty Thai guys who might marry her and take her from me forever. Whereever she is, it's difficult to assume that any 20 something girl will be forever satisified only going out 3 times a year, so she will be going out without me anyway. Maybe I would rather it be the occasional one night stand with a faceless tourist who will give her a few baht, than with a village guy who will be there EVERY DAY.

Archived