Shootings on Samui

limbo

Yah thats the view of many a tourist and longstayers too. They love having shit in their eyes otherwise you wake them up out of their dream.

I lived for years at Koh Phangan. Lovely to see the heroine/yabaa addicts working hard on an income by robbing the bungalows which of course could not be locked secure, with the help of innocent? Thai bungalow owners not to do repairs. Lovely to see the Nature completely ruined over the years. In Haad Rin there is no green anymore, green idyllic paths turned into busy dusty roads where dogs And ppl get killed by cars.To get away from home it was lovely to be on an tropical island with no cars, telephones, and internet so you could really be AWAY. Lovely to see the kind of tourists changed completely from a fun-loving-grasssmoking-sexual-spiritual crowd to a boring-drunk-cantgetlaid-havetomakeupforit withboosh crowd-donotwannaknowThaiculturenorThais. Lovely to see so many swim to Koh Samui only about 10 ks away on mushrooms to arrive face down. Lovely to know about all the complaints from worldwide embassies that there is too many body bags leaving the island. Lovely to watch the Thai gang with a lunatic as leader harrass all the Farang girls cuz if they ever talked to him they were HIS and he would beat them up for it or the guy close to her...

JUst a few details of the top of my head...

Knowing all (or better MOST) of it - I still love Samui and can not wait beiing back in Feb. 07

MaW

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived