Walk of Shame

asiafun

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even when I m loaded out of my fucking head, I can still see the girl. ANd I know if she ugly or not to some extent. BUt I don't care. By that time your in the room with the light on and I think fuck it(literally and metaphorically. Usually it ends up a good shag. I usually let them go out themselves. Or fake a sms, and jump up in a panic saying looking at your phone and say my girl friends on her way, you better run out there. Most of them dont want confrontation, or the thought of it.

In hindsight, certainly some of those late night girls have a face only there mothers could love.

Last trip, I had finished my arrival short time, and headed off to Nana for something to eat. I ran into a few lobby queens in the restaurant, wh were hanging out, one I have seen many times. I sat with them, ate, bought them a large beer, and shot the shit. My back hurt, one suggested I take the "ugly girl" for a massage. After some negotiations, we decided on a price for a massage with the option for an added Blow job.

Ok back to the room, great massage, I opt for the BJ, one thing leads to another, great shag! So good, I bought her breakfast, and didn't care who saw me...

On my first visit to LOS decades ago.

We stumbled into the basement of the Landmark for some Western food. The pub. Met some experienced travelers from UK. The advice:

"Give the gal the alloted/agreed amount of baht in the morning and boot them out the door". The hotel room door.

I thought it was right on advice.

Hmm. . . have I been doing this wrong all these years? Am I supposed to walk them out the front door of the hotel?

Please let me sleep some more . . .

. :sleeping:

My back hurt, one suggested I take the "ugly girl" for a massage. After some negotiations, we decided on a price for a massage with the option for an added Blow job.

Ok back to the room, great massage, I opt for the BJ, one thing leads to another, great shag! So good, I bought her breakfast, and didn't care who saw me...

So often the case, the non-stunners just try a little harder! :)

This is so true cavanami, I never actively hunted the stunners although it was a major ego thing with some of the guys I hung out with. I had some great times swith some fairly plain girls and even took some to beach resorts for a holiday without any shame at all.

Archived