Sanuk in Singapore?

Orchard Towers on Orchard Road in full of Thai and Filipina freelancers. ST around US$70.

The gelangs in the area around Geyland & Katong are packed with brothels.

Look in the international trip reports section of http://www.delphi.com/sammyboy . The soapies in Geylang are pretty efficient and cheap. The girls in Orchard Towers are a bit blown out for my tatstes. If you like chicken ranches and brothels you can go to Riau, keep in mind that the girls are mostly indentured servents which may or may not rub you the wrong way. Of course Phuket and Bangkok are real close. If you have a few days you can book in excursion from Singapore at the sperm of the moment. I think my last Singapore Bangkok ticket cost US$140 r/t.

[ May 22, 2001: Message edited by: Adik Gede ]

Hey Adik Gede, who did you fly with for that price? I'm going to be in Singapore myself in September for 3 weeks and would love to drop into Bangkok or Phuket for a few days since I haven't been to LOS in a year. I've been doing some searches on the internet and everything I'm seeing is in the $500 USD range r/t. Thanks for any input.

quote:

Originally posted by KWW62:

Hey Adik Gede, who did you fly with for that price? I'm going to be in Singapore myself in September for 3 weeks and would love to drop into Bangkok or Phuket for a few days since I haven't been to LOS in a year. I've been doing some searches on the internet and everything I'm seeing is in the $500 USD range r/t. Thanks for any input.

I flew on Thai Airways for that price. In Singapore I use Muhibba Travel @ 7500A Beach Road. In Bangkok I use A.W. Business @ 155/4-5 Sukhumvit Soi 11. You should be able to get similar prices at other agencies and there is no late purchase penalty. I have used tiss.com before but getting close to travel time the prices go through the roof. There seem to be travel agents everywhere in every shopping mall in Singapore (which would be like having one at every 7-11 in the US) So if you are thinking about taking a side trip work it out when you get there.

[ May 23, 2001: Message edited by: Adik Gede ]

Great, thanks alot! This note got me to thinking so I went back and looked thru some stuff and it's been 1 year this week since I've been to LOS so I really need a trip. Could use some new clothes and some some gorgeous Thai women.

quote:

Originally posted by tylerdurdan:

I have heard of the other areas but what/where is Riau?

The Riau Archepelego is Singapore's Indonesian nieghbour. Its pretty grungy but Pulau Pinang is pretty laid back. You will find reference to the islands (pulau) of Batam Bintan and Karimun in Sammyboys forum as well as @ the

Batam Nightlife Forum

[ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: Adik Gede ]

Archived