Suvarnabhumi Premiere Flights Imminent

MNaroNG

Guest HonoluluJimmy

there seems to be a few more of those 999 baht flts form DM to CB that would be cobra pond. I schedule permits I'm going...The Marriott has indicated they will p/u at the new place..Opps, the limo service will be 2000B up from 1600 at DM. guess they have to install some special anti cobra stuff??

Guest HonoluluJimmy

there seems to be a few more of those 999 baht flts form DM to CB that would be cobra pond. I schedule permits I'm going...The Marriott has indicated they will p/u at the new place..Opps, the limo service will be 2000B up from 1600 at DM. guess they have to install some special anti cobra stuff??

Guest HonoluluJimmy

So how did the tests go? Any word on when actual passengers will be arriving/departing?

Everything was great for what I have read. But this means nothing. They could have faked the whole IT system and do the complete baggage handling by hand. The real test will be the 'real' opening in autumn.

Ickjuse me Sir ,

the baggage handling has been fitted and tested by a G_E_R_M_A_N company over the last couple of months an will therefore start working in IMMACULATE CONDITION .

BuBi

Its 20 minutes after it's starts that I'm worried about :grinyes:

Ickjuse me Sir ,

the baggage handling has been fitted and tested by a G_E_R_M_A_N company over the last couple of months an will therefore start working in IMMACULATE CONDITION .

BuBi

That's of course makes a difference. Was it the same crew which checked the Hindenburg

:tophat::cover:

Archived