Is Jakarta worth a visit?

Belem

Hey Clickonline,

what's wrong about freelancers? What's so fantastic about paying barfines?

I only know Jakarta from holidays, never lived or worked there. I always had lots of fun. And I for sure haven't seen all there to be seen.

Most of the freelancers give very good sex as this influences the 'taxi money' handed over in the morning.

The girls are as clean as those from LOS as they normally shower before going to action. Even when I take a hooker for a short time in the afternoon she showers first. A shower together is always a good start, and a fresh showered pussy tastes better.

For me Jakarta was never boring during the day because the girls are good company also during the day.

But no, in Jakarta I never saw a sex show and there are no go go bars with naked girls. And you are not hassled 'patpong patpong' when you leave the hotel.

So boys, please trust clickonline, avoid Jakarta and leave it to me.

Carlton

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

And me too!

Herve,i'll make a complete report on your mail,hope you can go in JKT in December.Things and relationships here are so different with LOS that yes,maybe you'll sell your condo in Pattaya and buy a new one here!!!

For Clickonline,the island where Singaporians go is Batam,a durty place,much durtier that all you can imagine,with ugly whores everywhere,not even good enough to be used in the cheapest MP of JKT.

For the place you're talking about in east Java,south of Surabaya,it's quiet the same,kind of km11 in Phnom Penh,good if you like whores making up to 20 short times a day.

Xjames:Yesterday night,i did Zanzibar (good crowd,too fashionable) and Retro in Crown Plaza hotel,really very good on Wednesday (ladies night),many girls to meet,few already seens in Tiga Puluh or Bats,but many i never saw ,many eyes conctact,you should try next week,if you're still there.

Little info,if you like playing pool,there's a new place,Bengkel Billiard,used to be a disco,with 60 tables,many good girls there at 8pm.

For tonight,i'll hit 1001,in Chinatown,Hayam Wuruck,a big disco but mostly well known for the strip tease rooms (privates),where you book one,two or three girls,if you're with friends it's good fun,and with tips HJ or BJ are of course available !!

land o' scams,

As the well known head of a Fortune 500 company, I can't afford to post a detailed report on the scene while someone on this board is threatening to follow my activities and "make me sing" according to the poor French language section of his post.

If that's "crap-ola" to you, blackmail could easily represent seven figures in real currency and a loss of career and family life for me.

So sorry, but no reports under such circumstances, and I doubt other executoives would post given such threats. We're normally having fun here, and exchanging useful and humorous information anonymously, and it should remain that way.

Better luck with people who have much less at stake under these conditions.

James

Land o',

All of prosal's posts are a good update on what's going on. All his infos are backed by the fact he is there now and knows the place very well. Personally, i would not mind meeting women who speak a little more english for a change. And BKK during the day can be as drab as Jakarta. KL (Malaysia) is a practicable city, but i noticed a big difference downward as far as Sanook is concerned between early 90's and late ones. When i was in Indonesia/Bandung/Yogya in 1994, i certainly noticed the girls were good games for a flirt. try to chat up a secretary having lunch or on the skytrain in BKK! In Indonesia, you can and the whole day's outlook becomes different, no matter as drab the city....

quote:

Originally posted by xjames:

This is the original message

"keeping an eye on you from afar, Buddy! Nous avons les moyens te fous vaire barler" How exactly would you interpret this???

James

I would have thought it was a mate of yours having a bit of a laugh which nobody else would have a clue about. I've read your 'explanation' later in the thread but I'm still totally bemused.

You have already revealed what you want to be doing in the evenings. What's the difference in writing it up afterwards?

I've never thought of Pattaya127 as a particularly threatening sort of a poster, but it would seem you know him a little better than that. It WOULD be interesting to hear how you got on after such an uninspiring start, but, as ever, up to you.

LG

quote:

Originally posted by clickonline:

Didn't check out the complete threat but nobody in his right mind is going to Jakarta for Sanuk. Singaporeans visit a small island in between S'pore and Sumatra, can't remember the name. Just two hours by ferry. There's a hot spot in East Java, cannot remember that name either. And Kuta on Bali is a bit like Pathaya. In Jakarata you will mostly have to rely on freelancers around malls.

And it's a filthy and congested city. You don't go there unless you really have to. Even worse than Manila if that's possible. Get the idea out of your system as quickly as possible. You may want to visit Bandung 'coz it's pretty but not for "sanuk". As such, it's easier perhaps to get a regular GF in Indonesia compared to LOS but the same applies to Malaysia. Requires a different attitude though. And more time.

Take care.

From your description of the city, I assume you might have actually been to Jakarta. While I wouldn't argue with that as a daytime description, it is a very easy city to get around in the evening and the a/c taxis both comfortable and cheap. I do wonder, though, whether you haven't just been reading about these places. You can't even remember the name of two of them and if you think Kuta is anything like Pattaya then either a) you have never been to Kuta or B) you have never been to Pattaya!

On my first brief visit I really didn't have any access to information and only had one night out, with a bloke who spent several years in Bangkok without shagging a Thai lass so it was hardly a great intro.

My two visits since then have both been extremely sanuk-full and I really can't understand your comments at all, unless, as has been suggested, you want to keep the place to yourself. Have you ever been to any of the places which Prosal. Maribayaman, Adik, Gadogado et al have written about, or are they what you refer to as 'malls'?

Curious

LG

quote:

Originally posted by xjames:

land o' scams,

I can't afford to post a detailed report on the scene while someone on this board is threatening to follow my activities and "make me sing" according to the poor French language section of his post.

James

Amused my little french line raised so much dust. XJames not knowing french popular culture, cannot have any idea this is a funny movie line from a famous french comedian imitating a german officer accent (accent i imitated by altering the words). It means: we have the means to make you talk. Only destined to prosal, and as a joke. yes , you read: a joke!

Archived