Is Jakarta worth a visit?

Belem

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prosal - I will be in indonesia in a few weeks, and plan to visit east java. Lonely planet has some interesting data about malang, and I was planning to visit, sounds like some nice architecture and a cool vibe. did you get up to trestes? anyway I'm excited to be going, nothing better than indonesia.

Tretes : some posts, among many others, from the ISG (www.internationalsexguide.info)

The girls the best thing in Tretes, they are young, cheap, give good service and have a good attitude. The choice is enormous, it?s a candy shop. The houses are scattered all over town in small streets, it?s a real maze. Here the system somewhat different than at Dolly (Surabaya). No need to really negotiate the prices are "fixed" Rp 200k (18 $) for 3 hours. I think that?s a fair price, but Rp 150k is possible too I guess. Be careful, the hotels are often fully booked by local mongers on weekends.

In Tretes the cathouses are deep inside the narrow little streets. It's like a family setting. Papa and half a dozen girls watch TV together in the lounge. You pick one and they have room on site or she goes to your hotel. ST is 3 hours and maximum charge is Rp.200,000. LT overnight is also available. I personally was really in trouble because what can I do with a woman for 3 hours? To fuck them in every hole and to wank on their face takes only half an hour maximum. After then what?

I'll vouch for Tretes as being one HOT location packed with cute young girls who give excellent service.

Ect, ect ....

Tretes IS a town all dedicated to paid-sex with semi-enslaved and underaged kampung chicks.

:down:

are you nuts? where do your quotations say anything about 'semi-enslaved and underaged'? I think you are reading way too much into a place that you have admitted you have never actually visited.

I'm going there, and like any other place, if there is shit going on that I don't approve of, well I just won't participate. problem solved.

Cool. You're THE man.

Anyway maybe your journeys in local P4P spots will not only bring you to Tretes, but also to Batam, Tg Balai, Dolly in Surabaya, or Tanah Abang and Lokasari Plaza in Jakarta. Then if you have enough discernment, you'll maybe see, as I've seen, that most sex workers in those kind of dingy places ARE underaged, on drugs, and obviously semi enslaved. Also if you're curious enough, you'll maybe hear, as I've heard, eerie stories like 16 yo girls dying of overdose and bodies disposed off without police involvement, like girls being beaten to death by Ambonese mafiosos/pimps, like HIV+ girls being obliged by their mamasans to continue working, ect. In Indonesia, this happens in ALL mafia-controlled seedy brothels zones, INCLUDING Tretes.

Thanks for your contribution. But obviously you don't know SHIT about Indonesia, and the reading of your Lonely Planet has not been enough to enlighten you.

:shakehead

"To fuck them in every hole and to wank on their face takes only half an hour maximum. After then what?

I'll vouch for Tretes as being one HOT location packed with cute young girls who give excellent service. "

reads like a cool place!! sure better than the dates with wealthier, elder(24-29) and more educated ladies I'm having in the West.

Kojis, poverty is beautiful

Archived