Lady Boxing in Lamai

limbo

Every Saterday there's lady boxing in Lamai.

Located not too far away from the Weekender there's a cluster of beer bars around a boxing ring, and that's where it took us yesterday.

It was very busy as usual, the seating arrangements around the ring were packed and all bars were hustling.

There was a couple of good fights on, it's a women fight followed by a guys fight and so on. One of the guys fights was excellent.

Alcohol flowed freely in our group and we got more and more distracted by the talent on offer, working at the bars or free lancing around. Loads of eye candy.

In a different part of town there was this special offer on sale;

CopyofLamaiJuly06.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Went to the ladyboxing again last Saterday and it was good fun. A couple of lady fights where the girls go for it, since if they win, they earn a bit of money, 3 or 4K possibly, so none of the girls take those fights light hearted!

The highlight of the evening however was a very good fight between two guys that got every body out of their seats. Everybody was screaming and shouting and got very excited during the fight.

A skinny guy vs a bigger guy. The tiny guy starting to bleed from an elbow hit in the first round but he kept standing and had a superior technique. In the 4th round that paid off since he hit home with a couple of high placed feet hits and the big guy went to his corner since he had enough. Class A fight and lots of fun around the ring.

This coming saterday Solomick1 and his missus and myself will go and have a look again.

Lamai's lady boxing was allright again last night. Solomich1, hus mrs and myself had good fun watching the fights and nursing a few a drinks. It rained badly but we kinda managed to stay dry, although our shoes and pants got wet below the knee.

A first happened to me, when Solomick1 wanted to pay the chits at the end of the night, they put on a few beers too many, but it was all sorted eventually.

After the fights we went to Chaweng and had a good time in the Green Mango.

Archived