Lady Boxing in Lamai

limbo

Forgot to add we had a great time at Green Mango. Wife had a great laugh watching me and Limbo try to dance and me trying to teach Limbo how to chat up girls, wife nearly pissed herself laughing. :grinyes:

Yep, the dancefloor cleared up very quickly once your pick up lessons started. :cool:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forgot to add we had a great time at Green Mango. Wife had a great laugh watching me and Limbo try to dance and me trying to teach Limbo how to chat up girls' date=' wife nearly pissed herself laughing. :grinyes: [/quote']

Yep, the dancefloor cleared up very quickly once your pick up lessons started. :cool:

:D It was still a good laugh :beer:

Sure was fun. That was a very good night out! :grouphug::beer:

Lusty is coming to town and he wants to go there as well.

MAW will be in Lamai in 120 days or so, so looks like I need to keep those seats in Lamai warmed up.

And I think Mrs Lusty would also like to see Christies cabaret.The place that I and Village Idiot have never been to and know nothing about,if you get my drift!

You mean that place where you were all over silicon valley, man, I almost forgot about that, thanks for bringing the memories back! :beer:

Well that explains the dress... :shocked:

And if my beer hazed memory serves me right then I also remember you chatting to a few of the Christies silicon enhanced workers... :yikes:

Darn, having a quiet conversationm with Lusty here and you come bargin in. :dunno:

Mushroom season already over down there, huh? :drunk:

Anyway Mick :shhh: otherwise OH and ND are on my case again.

BTW, time you change your location indicator to shroom meadows or such. :stirthepo

Archived