Kuala Lumpur

Gents,

I will be going to KL next month on a business trip for the first time. I would appreciate if you could give me some pointers to the sanuk life in KL. Are there any spots like Spaso's? Is it possible to pick up anyone in discos and clubs? Where are the hot spots? Going rates? Do's and don'ts? And anything else you would like to advise...Thanks.

Check out the Sammyboy forum on Delphi. See the Singapore thread in this forum for the URL. There will be entire sections devoted to KL including many trip reports.

The Hard Rock Cafe usually is the most active for freelancers. Also the Health Club in the hotel next to the Hard Rock (Hotel Concorde?)was always reliable. My experience with KL is from 4 yrs ago but friends have told me that not much has changed.

Definitely check out the Sammyboy forum for the latest.

Again from about 4 years ago, I remember a disco called The Boom Boom Club in downtown KL. Downstairs was a gay club, upstairs was a normal club which had a transvestite review show. Some pretty hot Malay chicks in there. Didn't hit on any as we were on a drinking binge night. The Hardrock, like Hardrocks most everywhere else, was pretty expensive by local standards.

I'll try and talk to my brother's friend who's just come back from KL after living there for 3 years. He's come back to Blighty to save up some cash. Has a wife back in the Kampong.

BoomBoom, HRC...all places of hit-n-miss. Forget the freelancer scene if you are here on a short visit. Try the reliable services of HC's (health centers). Top ones are at:

Mint Hotel, Sungai Besi

Federal Hotel, Bukit Bintang

Palm Inn, near Bkt Bintang ..with the best selection of Vietnamese and Indonesian chicks at the moment.

It's 138.- MYR for the package (1 hour, room included)

Check out: www.delphi.com/klsex/

• 4 weeks later...

I am sure sammyboy and others have more detailed and up-to-date info than I do on Singapore. Never been to Geylang. But have over the years checked out the hidden lane of brothels in Little India. In terms of youth and beauty -- a total waste of time and has been for a decade. Even worse than the huge red zone in KL, Malaysia.

I find the Beach Club always has a few freelancers. I've met some Indonesians there, and undoubtedly there are others.

Its on Sultan Ismail across from the Shangri-La and about 100 m walking distance from the HardRock. Open till 3AM or so. There is a place next to it, closer to the Shangri-La, which is also good but not as lively as the Beach Club.

At the Beach Club, suggest you stand at the front on the elevated area where there are a couple of booths. Good service from waiters/waitresses here, the girls go by this place on the way to the upstairs toilets, and as its elevated about by about 0.5 m you can see everyone in the joint.

Also decent food at these places, and all along the street.

Several other joints on either side of the road that runs past the Shangri-La and heads stratight towards the Twin Towers, but I've always found the Beach Club to be the best over the past couple of years.

The Boom Boom (or whatever) disco is across the street from the Beach Club and I'm sure there are some girls there. Its big, loud, and crowded, so they're hard to find.

Selamat untung.

Health centre at the Federal Hotel has a good selection of girls. Interestingly all ethnic groups represented - Chinese, Indians and Bumiputras. Hassle free and convenient.

Archived