Euro League Predictor

Zaad

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'On a more serious note, if you guys have any suggestions for other matches, feel free to post them in here'

Raith Rovers v Cowdenbeath........ :chili:

555 I'm surprised you didn't choose a game from the Latvian league :)

JungleSoup,

I ll join in the fun.

ANy prizes to be won? Not that it matters cos I m not going to win any. Dont much outside the PL, and even then...

Perfect, just make sure you send me a private message with the prediction before 26 Aug. :up:

As for prizes, sure why not..I'll reward the number one with 1.000 Baht + a few cold beers in Bangkok :beer:

tried my hardest but could not find the Latvian fixtures for that Weekend....... :banghead:

but just for the record my Team is Ventspils-2

i would have chosen an Albanian Game but i know that your Team was relegated last Season.......or was it Limbo's.........i forget......... :doah:

:cussing: What's wrong with my Albanian team, Sayjann. Once more in your typical :stirthepo mood, are you? Just because ManU can't get rid of that Portuguese lowflying midfielder.

BTW, my Albanian team did NOT go down, they stayed easily in the 3rd Albanian League. :neener:

Not enough participants to start this compie (which was supposed to start coming weekend) not worth my time and energy (although thanks for joining Sayjann, Peckie and Limbo) but sorry guys, hope you understand.

An early game over!

Perhaps some other time.

Cheers!

Archived