What's up at What's Up GoGo?

robaus

What an incredible turnaround in a bar! I called there a few days ago to see the sister of one of my old flames dancing. The stage was full of tired old chrome pole molesters (I love some of Nightmarch's metaphors)

Last night though, I had my best night's diddling in months at their newly installed jacuzzi with my head swivelling off its socket at all the new naked dancing girls. Will certainly be revisiting.:up:

By contrast Silver Star down Soi 8 used to be one of my favourite watering holes in the days of the very friendly 10/10 stunner Miss Anke(Panky)- I was a very able and willing assistant in her lesbian shows. Alas she has gone off to farangland, courtesy of some rich sponsor.... the lucky bastard!

Last night's show time was the boring old pussy daisy chain and dripping candles show. One or 2 pretty dancers, but a shadow of its former self.

:beer:

Was in "Whats up" over the weekend. Interesting bar, still needing final touches when I was there (wiring all over the place etc), but all in all very nice. And some *very* nice girls. Was speaking with the owneress, and she's spent some 6 million baht on refurbishments if I can remember correctly..

-j-

Archived