MizzBrainSurgeon

Since I did not want to contaminate the Nightlife forum with this, we has declared a new name for her. I suggested "RainWoman", but Father T gets the credit for this: "Dustin."

And so it shall be!

Cheers,

SD

PS -- In case you dunno, she seems to be a savant: she can repeat motions like tying a necktie perfectly after one example. But she is still as dumb as a box of rocks. We have not dropped a box of toothpicks yet to see if she can count them...

Who cares? She has great tits LOL!

Suadam,

I hope this isn't my girl, from "no name bar!!" She is different, not like the others, no, she really is, she told me...right before she went off with the "Tom girl" and that biker dude!

In any event, great tits and dumb as a box of rocks is a good thing!

Oh, but the real question is does she make Dustin sounds during coitus??! i.e. Hoffman freaking out before boarding an airplane that has 'never crashed'. Could be terrifying...

Who is doing the field research on this? SD? Last I checked Father T had knee burn from putting the Boom on well you know who...

Two stars Liza and Dustin in one place. We sure are lucky guys :grinyes: Pray to god Bette Midler does not turn up.

Cheers,

the_numbers

Bada, there is a room upstairs so you can do it on the Q-T...

#s, CJ sez that she's only been BF'd once so far :dunno:. But Avatar Gal is back from her Lopburi-adventure/hiding-from-Mrs-Tiger and I'll be busy getting reacquainted for the next few days. So someone will have to step up and do it.

Cheers,

SD

Archived