Baguio Phillipines Any Action ??

In july I will visit Manilla and Baguio....can anybody tell me if there is any action going on over there ????

On my way from Manilla I will also check out Angeles the pattaya of Phillipines

can I go by bus from Angeles to Baguio ???

Any info is received in gratitude smile.gif" border="0

I went by bus from Manila to Baguio some years back, I seem to remember it taking over 10 hrs. winding roads etc...passed the rice terrace area, very nice! I assume Angeles to Baguio is possible by bus, long trip! Baguio is famous as a resort for rich pinoys, it also tends to be a little cooler than the rest of the PI. A nice place as I recall, somewhat pricy compared to the rest of the PI. Girls were around, not like Angeles, or in those days, Manila (Erimita). Let me know how it goes, I'd be interested in going back. I satyed in cheap "pension" houses, about $5usd then or less, Hotels of good quality could run you quite a bit.

quote:

Originally posted by CGHOLLAND:

In july I will visit Manilla and Baguio....can anybody tell me if there is any action going on over there ????

On my way from Manilla I will also check out Angeles the pattaya of Phillipines

can I go by bus from Angeles to Baguio ???

Any info is received in gratitude
smile.gif" border="0

sure, you can bus from angeles to baguio, be sure to take an air-con bus. the drivers seem to be trained in india! they will pass another bus on the mountain roads even if they are doing only 2 or 3 kph more than their rival. ours drove like the proverbial maniac and then stopped half-way up the mountain from overheating. he simply put the parking break on the steep slope, got out and walked around the bus. my eyes never left the line-up of exit door and road, at the slightest movement i'd be first or only one out that door. not to worry, its only a 500ft. drop. on a sweeping bend split by a ravine their were rocks up to 4m. diam. sitting on the side of the road so its an exciting trip and worth it for the $2/kilo strawberry breakfasts. at the top of the main drag there is a cafe run by an old chinese guy and the chicken rissoles were delicious, especially if you want food resembling what you are used to. the markets are colorful and if a young philippino invites you home, know that its to recruit you for a blackjack swindle. its another bus trip of several hours past baguio for the rice terraces and sadly i did not have the time. my plane was waiting. there are also phsychic surgeons in baguio of some repute. enjoy! br69

You can take a swagman bus from Angeles to Baguio. It takes around 6 hrs or so but as a firsttimer is pleasant enough. On the way back I used greyhound services to manila via dau. Dau is a 5 minute ride to Angeles. Greyhound leave around everyhour.

I enjoyed Baguio and there are girls avail but much more expensive. I had my most beautiful (body/face/breasts/ass/etc) experience in Baguio but paid through the nose and she only stayed until i blew my load but man what a body. shame i didn't have a digital camera back then.

Go to Baguio for a day or two, the taxis are honest, the people are friendly, stay a day or two but for a alternative venue from angeles i would go to Cebu or Davau which i haven't been too as yet. Remember in most P.I. cities there are girls avail.

Archived