Cambodia

a lintel is the cross piece ontop of the two side pieces of a door frame. an apsara is an ancient khmer topless dancing girl.

km 11 is certainly grottier than pattaya, but you're not there to live, just to find someone to take back to the hotel.

for info on km 11, send an email to <cambofan@hotmail.com>.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mykal:

[QB]What do you guys think about Cambodia? I am going to LOS for the first time but may want to do two days or so in Cambodia. Just to see and go to that firing range and shoot things. And of course participate in the $5 short times. What else is there to do though? Is 2 days too much, not enough or just right? [QB]

Hello Mykal, Is this the illustrious Mykal B. previously of Mongolia? In any case, I will offer my perspective as someone who lived in PNH for a year in 1995 and has been visiting almost every year for months at a time befiore and since.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia is, IMHO the very best sex destination in Southeast Asia. It's certainly not the best *food* or *infrastructure* or *entertainment* one, but for cheap sex with beautiful young women, it can't be beat.

I think that two days is obscenely short. Give yourself at least a week. I know lots of guys who do stay for only a few days -- but I guess they very quickly get their fill of $1.25 sex in the brothels of Tuol Kork or $5 short-times in Svay Pak...

Is there much else to do? Absolutely not -- it's a pure sex destination. Well, except for Angkor Wat ruins near Siem Riep, everything else in Cambodia is marginally interesting. For allround sex holiday with some money behind you Bangkok is far superior. But the women in Patpong and Nana Plaza are older. And go-go girls of Bangkok tend to be (pardon my cynicism) too professional. Khmer working girls can be really sweet, as nice as any Issan girl in Thailand. I'll take slumming it in Phnom Penh anyday, week or month.

Mykal posted:

after this trip I won't be anywhere close to Asia again for at least a year. I may skip Pattya and just do BKK for 2-3 nights and PNH for 3-4

---------------------

skip Pattaya at your own risks. You will cry later when you get there, and beats yourself for not going sooner. Not to bring BKK down, but i have a feeling you are the kind of guy who will like the 24 hour action in Pattaya. If you go between now and December, the ratio of girls to boys should be grandly to your advantage. Also, it's been posted previously but you can fly from Pattaya's airport at U-tapao to PP.

mykal,

if you are into having sex with women and girls who to a large part are enslaved or debt contract bonded, than you might have a great time in cambodia.

if you do not mind that there is a fair chance that your sex toy has been tortured and beaten so that she is more willing to give the brothels customers a great time, than go.

but you might want to get a wider range of information than some members of this board are able to give.

Thanks again everyone. Pattya, I have to fit all of this into 7 or 8 days or so. So BKK Pattya and PNH all in the same trip seem kinda hard to do. Bangkok is the first stop so that is the only definite. I might leave there for Pattya after the first night then PNH. I must go to PNH just to see what it is like in a third world country. I may scare the sh*t outta myself but I have been sh*tted before right here in the USA! I want some of my friends to go but they won't understand. I may hook up with a few of you board members when I get there. All in all I am gonna get to PNH and hopefully I will find a few of you to chat with as you have been great on this board!

MYKAL

PS not the MONGOLIAN...

Mykal,

Don't worry about your friends. They will be at home enjoying games of bridge and sipping rootbeer floats with flyonzewall. They will be in good hands. See you at Martinis. Hopefully we'll still be in one piece. wink.gif" border="0

ps--IMHO, if you ask a girl how she is being treated by her employer, she will probably tell you the truth, or you will at least be able to read between the lines of her answer (that is, if she speaks English).

To flyonzewall:

Could you share with us what you learnt from the girls who talked with you. Where did you meet them and what happened, what did you see that was so horrific? I feel myself quite queasy about cambodia as a sex fairgrounds (i hate S/Ts to begin with), but anything i have said on other groups got me the usual flame (it's just NGO's trying to raise money to buy new SUVs, western press sensationalism, etc...)

girls in brothels told me how they were tortured (electroshocks and watertorture were the favourite forms as they leave hardly any marks), they told me how they were sold or kidnapped, often by their own relatives.

14,15 year old girls locked in horrific brothels with mortal fear in their eyes telling me that escape attempts will be punished with death.

i spoke with parents who searched for years for their kidnapped daughters, in the process selling their houses and farms. in many villages i have visited parents are not allowing their daughters to go out alone for fear of kidnapping.

there are virtual slavemarkets existing along the borders, which supply notorious places like the famous km 11 with vietnamese girls, some as young as 9 or 10 years old.

sound unbelievable, but i know what i saw.

but if one wants to look into that part of cambodia one has to be prepared for threats and attempts of serious violence. i have learned enough.

i believe, if one wants to play, play in places like thailand. not that similar things do not happen here, but in the western oriented places they are not as far as common as in cambodia. in most gogo bars and freelancer joints women are there, because they made a conscious decision to be there, have the right to refuse customers and can stop working whenever they want.

not in cambodia

pattaya 127,

let them flame me, these people will never believe anything, they will also not believe me. their only goal is cheap gratification.

but if one or two guys start thinking, it's worth the effort.

Archived