Cambodia

Hi,

worldcup2002 said:

"You say only 4 members have been banned.Are you sure? I myself was banned under the name newbie67 for flaming a guy who was selling what I thought were pretty sick videos."

Wrong board. You were banned from this board for flaming, you apologized and things have been cleared up. The board ricosuave is talking about is http://communities.msn.co.uk/sanukcambodia

Sanuk!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vtombrown, I have not gone yet. I am supposed to go to LOS on August 29 thru Sep 8th or so. Not sure about any of this as I have hurt my back (again) and its a herniated disk. It got better last week (mid week) but now is back with a vengance making it hard to do anything including you know what. So both trips are up in the air. As for the bombing. Now that has made me think twice. I have an adventurous side but I am not that adventurous. If I do end up going I will post all on this board.

Mykal

LOS in September???????

Thanks Khun Sanuk for clearing that up, i searched the banned list of the sanukcambodia site and found no sign of anyone called newbie, and no thread about sick videos. We always try and take a mature and responsible approach to Cambodia, as its a different beast compared to Thailand.

quote:

I think there is plenty of action for most of us at Martini's and similar places where most of the girls are freelancers, especially if you want to avoid the brothel scene.

Most of the girls that you find at Sharkeys or Martinis are still working out of a brothel. At Martinis there are several mamasans usually in attendance and I would estimate that 90% of the girls are working out of one of the brothels. The Sharkey girls all work out of a brothel on 63rd St. so it's not as cut and dried as it looks.

Lucky,

thanks for the input. Checked all these places we talk about when it comes to cambodian sanook when i was there, and found them sorely lacking in the casual atmosphere i find in Pattaya. I know if guys only go to bars, gogos and Marine1 they may find it as mercenary or pimping as PP, but there's a lot more to Pattaya than these places. IMO

I remember a night a Martinis a few months ago where I met a very nice young lady who explained to me that she had a girl working for her there. I always expected mamasan's to be old and ugly not 24 and beautiful. I guess business is business whereever you go in Cambodia. Anyway I went home with the mamasan ...

Archived