Cambodia

Well hey, curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back. There are things you participate in flyezonwall that I am sure knowingly or unknowingly may not be the best for you or those involved but I am not one to judge anyone. Nor is anyone to judge me. All I can find solace in is that I am a kind gentle person when it comes to women and even though they may despise their situation I plan to treat them like royalty and take one or two I happen upon to dinner and show them a decent time if time/money permits. True it does not change their situation or make what I am doing any more acceptable but I doubt their situation would suddenly change if I am not present. What do you say Flyez on the wall if some missionary from greenpeace said you contribute to prostitution by being on this board and participating in these discussions???

Just Curious

MYKAL

See you all in September (hopefully)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mykal,

as i stated already, prostitution is fine with me. why greenpeace would get involved in prostitution baffles me a bit, i always thought their cause is protection of the environment.

slavery i do not consider prostitution.

hey, i said "flame me", not "show off your inability to read my posts".

by the way, my handle is: F L Y O N Z E W A L L (i hope large print helps)

What ever Greenpeace's specialty might be is their business. I think you have a bone to pick with me but I don't with you so flyz on the ceiling our conversation is over.

MYKAL

so sorry mykal, are you angry with me now?

did i tell you gentle man something you did not want to hear?

can you not go to cambodia anymore blessed with ignorance about the real conditions?

you are wrong, i don't have a bone to pick with you. i am, after what i experienced in cambodia, absolutely disgusted with the idea of using this country as a sexual playground.

no sarcasm anymore, when you don't go to cambodia, slavery there will not disappear, but it will be a lot easier to look yourself in the mirror and still feel nice. you are about to cross a border where there is no return.

why don't you take the advice of pattaya127 and play where he suggested, grown up women, free to decide over their fate?

Im with Fly on this one. If you get enough 8 year old girls offering BJ for $2 while tugging at your pant leg, you may agree too. For me Cambodia was mai sanuk, but I loved Angkor and Tol Seng.

Aloha

vtombrown,

that's exactly what i did, asking what really happened, and i got horrific tales of torture. some very nasty scenes i have witnessed myself.

before i start repeating myself, go and have a read at the nanapong board, the cambodia/thailand observation threat. now closed to posting, but still you can read all the posts there.

Mr Scott wrote:

Im with Fly on this one. If you get enough 8 year old girls offering BJ for $2 while tugging at your pant leg, you may agree too. For me Cambodia was mai sanuk, but I loved Angkor and Tol Seng.

Aloha

-----------------------------

Loved Tuol Sleng? Man, you missed the best years, 1975 to 79, those were truly Party time. LOL (well,not really)

Mykal, you are no doubt like 99% of us a decent guy, it's just your first post about where to find 5$ s/t put us in the wrong direction as far as the beauty of your soul. And BTW, they have shooting range in Pattaya too, but no minefield iron man triathlon course. I hope you let us know about your trip, and take good care of vroom vroom. Cordially

Thanks Pattya, I actually said I wanted to participate in them not where to find them. I am sure they will find me from what I heard when I get off of the plane. But in all seriousness I do want to have a good time which is why I asked in the first place whether there were other things to do and from the sound of it maybe not so much. Thats ok but I still want a look-see. If I see you in PNH or BKK or Pattya, you have a beer on my kind sir.

MYKAL

LOS in September (hopefully)

Archived