Media bias

Flashermac

I agree! That's why I thought the Mohammed cartoons in the Danish newspaper were so funny! And the T-Shirt I have with the picture of a U.S. Marine jumping over the body of a dead Iraqi is hilarious. Above the picture is the text "Falluja" and below it is the caption, "Oops! I stepped in some Shi'ite."

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. I'd love to be able to buy a t-shirt with dead American civilian being stepped over by a Jihadi on it and with a similar catch-phrase.

That would be fantastic!

If I could find one with an American child on it it would be even better!

Wait a sec, I'll just go search on the web and see if I can find one!

Fidel-

Don't divert too much time from your studies of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion..

But I have to thank you for reminding me of those very amusing pictures and video clips from Qana. I haven't had so many laughs since Feb. 25, 1991.

It's the Super Bowl (or World Cup, if you prefer) of Civilizations and I'm rooting for little (star of) David against the jihadi Goliath. Go team Israel! Go Hebrew Hammers! Push 'em back, push 'em back, WAAAAY back!

Evel

:devil:

Hey, Evel, next time on route to LOS you can come visit me! We'll go to Balochistan.. or maybe even Waziristan! It'll be lovely!You can take part in the Super Bowl! Don't forget your shirt!

I'd love to met up with you in BKK. I'll be back Oct. 27 - Nov. 7. You name the place - anywhere but the coffee shop of the Grace Hotel is fine with me - and I'll be there.

I don't care that much about Balochistan, but I sure would like to tour Waziristan, preferably from the gun bay of an Apache helicopter, but on foot would be OK if my Israeli friend Uzi gets to come too. He's the best companion to have when you go visiting jihadis.

Evel

:devil:

Archived