Media bias

Flashermac

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember the shite the BBC reported after the Tsunami in Patong.

most night a reporter would report live standing in front of a set of ruins and claimed they had been destroyed by the Tsunami.

BULLSHIT..............

well away from the beach and the Paradise Hotel,which is a landmark was way in the distance.

the rubble behind him was there in 2002 when i visited Patong.

more disinformation to scare the public.

i remember when i returned to Patong 6 Months after the event i was called stupid by several because i was going to a destroyed area.

when i asked when they had last visited,they told me me that none had ever been there.

but there info came from the Media.

Says OH:

<< Let me see if I get this right, a Jewish publication is bitching that 2, yes 2 (TWO) women were killed, and the world press isn't hyping it...? How's that for whining...? >>

Oddly enough, I add them up to 3:

"Hours after 60-year-old Fadia Jumaa and her two daughters, Samira, 31, and Sultana, 33, were killed by a Hizbullah rocket attack on their home in the Israeli-Bedouin village of Arab al-Aramshe, the international media has so far largely ignored their deaths."

Guess it must be bitching if an Jewish paper says Israeli Arab deaths are ignored.

:dunno:

Says OH:

<< Let me see if I get this right, a Jewish publication is bitching that 2, yes 2 (TWO) women were killed, and the world press isn't hyping it...? How's that for whining...? >>

Oddly enough, I add them up to 3:

"Hours after 60-year-old Fadia Jumaa and her two daughters, Samira, 31, and Sultana, 33, were killed by a Hizbullah rocket attack on their home in the Israeli-Bedouin village of Arab al-Aramshe, the international media has so far largely ignored their deaths."

Guess it must be bitching if an Jewish paper says Israeli Arab deaths are ignored.

:dunno:

Not quite sure how to interpret your comments...I'm slow. But my point is, Isreal bitches that you hype arab deaths in Lebanon, they bitch if you don't hype arab deaths in Isreal, they just plain bitch. There is no making these people happy, and they refuse compromise just as much as they accuse the Arabs of refusing compromise.

Archived