Gulliver's, Friday, Sept. 1

SoiCowboyTony

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order to understand why the meetings go till 9.30pm you need to understand the procedures.

7.00 pm - Singing the Nanaplaza National Anthem (One night in Bangkok)

7.05 pm - Reading the minutes of the last meeting (Usually this is quite a violent affair, since the introduction of Beer Laos, many of us have different flashbacks of last weeks events, except OH, who is really just a mass holusination)

7.25 pm - Call for additions to the days agenda (More orders of Beer Laos)

7.35 pm - Reading the days agenda (Hey, I had a great idea last week, lets order some Beer Loas!)

7.55 pm - Discussing the agenda (Drink the Berr Laos)

8.00 pm - 8.30 pm Practising for the annual Thai Web Boards Ball Room dancing competition. Currently myself and OH are looking at beating ThaiVisa.com, if only we can work out which one of us should be leading (Thinks to Berr Loos, we both wear slinky outfits and no one has a tux)

8.30 - 9 pm Discuss Dinner, where to go, usually, thanks to the Burp Lost we've bin drinkin, it's somewhere without womin, we proud we only boored without womin at meetings. Who needs womin, Bangkok is full of them this is the only web board who dont have women at the meetings, must remember to raise this next week, why do we do this?

9.00 - 9.30 pm, Chick Bin, Much histeria as no remembers who order what except the 82 bootles of Burp Loasly

9.31 pm Anyone left is ejected from Gullivers, we wonder aimlessly but generally in direction of Cowboy

• 2 weeks later...

Dog,

I think we can take those No accounts from Thai Visa. Was happy to see Stickman and Whosyourdaddy bagged those nanapong losers in the tango contest last week. I don't mind leading, as long as I am properly dressed. What color gown will you be wearing, I'll get a tux to match!

Archived