Hi everyone..Questions about my 1st travel in Pattaya

i rarely take cash,just enough to get me by for the 1st couple of Days.

ATM's are plentiful and take most cards.

i like Thai food,but not hot or spicy.

i can't handle food which burns my mouth and lips.

if this is the case for you then just tell them 'no chilli' or 'no prik',they will understand.

i found that many dishes include wicked little chilli's but not for me.

but even without chilli's in any given dish you will probably find that a bowl will appear with a chilli flavoured liquid.

so if you want to experiment by dipping then up to you.

by all means let the Girls order for you,but be warned.

they love to play games on poor unsuspecting guys.

they will chose the hottest dishes out and swear on their buffalo's life that it is not 'lorn' (hot) and then roll around as you try to consume so much liquid to cool your mouth.

i know,i have been a victim more than once when my #1 Girl done it.

and don't forget to try the insects and suchlike when you get there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would imagine travelling to Pattaya by yourself is no problem.

i have never been but many members on this Board either live there or spend time there.

if you ask i'm sure you will find people who will be willing to show you around.

i doubt wether you would need to be alone.

eat the local food,don't just stick to what you know.

Thai food is good and enjoyable if you order right.

i rarely eat Western food,only when i take the Girls to have them try something different.

they like to try different things when taken out.

i know of a good Italian restaurant on Phuket which was popular with the Girls.

they enjoyed the meatballs........

Hi again Sayjann I just put a Topic about leave alone for Pattaya and I'll add if someone can show me around there..Thx for your idea.. :grin:

I wanna go in that Italian restaurant.. :p

Can I ask what I need to do with the girls before bring them in hotel..I mean when I'll see a girl that I like in the bar I need to speak before with the mamasan?And after?Some drinks??Or out for dinner(lunch)??What??I never has been there so I don't know what to do..

thx..best regards

Vinny :D

ha ha.

you probably won't have time to speak to the Mamasan.

in most Bars (not all) you will be joined by the Girls immediately and they will be asking the 20 questions and asking for a drink for everyone.

if there is one you like then just tell her that you just want her alone,the others will get the message.

or just let one sit with you and look around until you see another and ask the Girl with you to call her over.

normally not a problem but be warned that some Girls do not like this sort of behaviour.

but you are the boss and can easily move to the next Bar if you feel the pressure.

the Girl you pick will have heard all the talk about what a Man wants and just discuss what you like in the way of sex.

if you want anal/bj and she says no then just move on,many other Girls in other Bars will do it.

you have to remember you are the boss and are splashing out the cash to get what you want.

:o thx a lot Sayjann..

Is for real in that way??? :shocked:

I'm happy reading your words.. :yay:

How many money you think I need to bring with me everyday(taking onlky 1 girl for time)??(I guess that, in the morning, I'll go in some massage places and in the night in some gogo bars..)..

Best regards

Vinny

many good answers here.

Immodium is cheapest at Watsons 4 pills 21 baht.

Don't let the thai girl choose the food, you don't wanna spend these 21 baht everyday. What you can eat without any problems is "Tom Yam Gung" "Pa Naeng Gai" and "Pad Ka Prow Gai" tell them to bring the chilly on the side and spice it up yourself!

Drink only bottled water, brush your teeth with tab water, to avoid infections such as heapatitis B or HIV you should always use a condom when your little Vinni goes inside of her Mimi, DON'T BRUSH YOUR TEETH before you kiss her, buy Listerine or another mouth wash. By brushing your teeth you are scrubbing your gums and thats where her fluids can go into your body! Going donw on a girl is a huge infection risk!

Don't you ever eat "fresh" mayonaise and I would try to avoid shellfish! I never catched anything by the food ever but some guys said that shell fish made them sit on the dumpster quite some days!

Don't be too shy with the ladies, don't break your head over them or they will break yours and your heart! Talk with 20 if you like and pick the one or ones you want to fuck! You don't have to ask for advice with mamasan, They "Smoke" (blow job) they fuck and some of them take it in the chocolate factory, some like to swallow! Don't overpay them or you will destroy the prices for everyone!

Yo Vinny! (I have always wanted to say that)

Meds: Bring some Ambien (get an rx from your doc) so you can sleep on the plane. Also some Ibuprofen or Tylenol, and of course some chapstick. No exploding water is allowed on board the plane!

Food: Go with an open mind. There is lots of western food to be had, but eating Thai food is part of the cultural experience.

Water: Yup, go with bottled

Clothes: In general, there is no need not to travel light. Lots of laudry shops around town that will wash stuff in a day or less for alot less that the hotels charge. And yes, light clothes are the order of the day.

Wallet: Lots of good advice on how much cash to carry so far. Other than at MAJOR hotels, I do not use credit cards at all in Thailand ... big risk of credit card fraud. Carry only what you need, leave the rest in the hotel safe.

Hotels: There are a few very nice hotels in Pattaya, but most are in the "budget" category (between, say, 1000-1500 baht). There is no "best answer for which hotel, or which location. Some like to be in the middle of things, some don't. n It all really depends on what YOU want, and what you are willing to spend. If you would like some specific suggestions, pm me.

Money Exchange: DO NOT change money befer you get here. Bring USD/EUROS/YEN/whatever in cash or TC's, exchange enough to get you to Pattaya when you arrive at the airport, plus an extra 4000 baht or so. Once you get to Pattaya, you will find tons of banks/money changers (with better exchange rates), or use your atm card.

As an aside, I would suggest you NOT prepay your hotel in Pattaya in case you want to move, or if you find that Pattaya is not for you. Some people love it, some hate it. IMHO, its reputation as the Shitty City by the Sea is well earned, and I would much rather spend time in Bangkok. If, after a couple of days, you still like the place then great. If not, head up to Bangers and see what life is like in the big city. If you just have to have a beach, grap a flight to Phuket or Samui, or a bus to Hua Hin. Be flexible.

Have fun

Thx ChristianTroy for your hints.. :bow::bow: I'll try the dishes that you said to me.. :):)

of course..I'll drink only bottled water (is better buy it in supermarket or inside bar?)and I always use condoms..(imagine that also with my girl-friend I use condoms.. ;) ..)

Shellfish and majonaise I don't like.. :grinyes:

I'll not overpay don't worry..Even if I'm a newbie I alredy learn a lot of stuff about thai-girls in this forum..so I'll pay the right and I'll not loose to much time behind girls..There're a lot that are waitinig so.. ;)

Yo RChapstick and thx tons also to you for your hints :bow::bow::bow:

Medicine:I spoke with my doc and he said to made the hepatite B vaxcine..so next week I'll go to do it..

Clothes:So I'll bring with me few stuff..and I can wash there directly..I'm glad..I don't wanna bring heavy bags.. :relieved:

Money: Ok..I'll bring with me Euro ( I'm Italian) and I'll change directly in the airport..

(I can pay the Hotel with Credit Card or is dangerous also this??.. :confused: ..)

Wallet: I just bought a SafePack wallet..I'll use that one..and a special belt.. ;)

Hotels: Surely I'll place reservation next week in Queen Victoria Hotel (they've SafeBox inside the room..)..What you think about this hotel?

Thx again!!!!! :bow::bow::bow:

Best regards

Archived