CEBU [Information needed]

neo2025

Could some kind sould please point me in the right direction for info on CEBU's nightlife, P4P scene, GFE and even maybe finding a long term relationship girl. Any websites, forums or perosnla experience, opinions would be very greatly appreciated!

I was in Cebu January 2006. We hired a driver 1000 pesos from 8pm to 4am.drivers will be easy to find and well worth it the first night as they will take you from bar to bar all over Mactan Island and Cebu City. There are smaller beer bars on Mactan Island where you can bar fine the dancers and have a few drinks. Not many westerners mostly Korean so you will have many girls all over you. These bars are not very busy. In Cebu City I preffered the large Korean owned discos. You can have dinner there and they are very busy. lots of freelancers as well as regular girls that will go with you for free. There are two main discos Sunflower City is the busiest with many westerners and more freelancers than the other disco called Nassau Disco. Nassau Disco is mostly locals and few westerners. We never paid for companions at Nassau. Both have very large stages and live bands. These bars are the size of CM2 in Bangkok if not larger. There are entertainment areas in Cebu City full of bars simular to Nana Plaza. There are about 15 - 20 clubs with dancing girls on stage waiting to be barfind. Here you will find many beautifull girls and there service and attitude is great. I dont know the street but it is on a main road near the centre of the city any taxi will know. the last option is KTV. The KTV's are Korean owned like most good things in Cebu. This is where you will find many 10's if you go to the right KTV. I beleive the one we went to is called Jaguar. The KTV's are alot more expensive and will be almost all Korean's. In Cebu you will find about 80 -90% Korean tourists. If you are staying at the beach in Mactan Island you can hire a catermerang and crew from morning to night with all drinks, seafood beach barbeque and snorkeling in many locations. We paid 3000 pesos each x 2 people total 6000 crew of about 6. This is the best bargin and well worth it. If you do this bring your barfines with you and they will never want to leave.

A KTV is a karaoke lounge.

The street with the most (foreign-run) go-go bars is Maxillom, aka Mango Avenue. Here you will find the Black Hole, Vikings, Exotica and others. There are also two popular go-go bars nearby; Silver Dollar on Osmena Boulevard, aka Jones and Lone Star on Queens Road.

The Silver Dollar has a happy hour before 9pm when a small bottle of beer costs only 38 pesos ($1 = P52). The Lone Star serves good food.

Most of these bars also have pool tables. The girls speak good English and most have a good attitude. They can be barfined for about P650 and will expect at least P1000 in the morning. The prices are higher in bars and KTVs that cater mainly for Koreans and Japanese. The bars with a local clientele usually have dual pricing.

It's a much smaller scene than in Angeles City, Bangkok or Pattaya; but it is refreshingly different.

There are some nice hotels and resorts in the area, but Cebu City itself is dirty and dilapidated.

If you stay in Cebu City I would recommend the Marriott. If Mactan Island it depends on $$$.

How far/long is the drive from Cebu City to

Mactan Island ?

If I stay in Mactan Island would I be too far

from the action in Cebu City ?

I take it that most of the action is in Cebu City?

Is the Marriott in Cebu within walking distance

of the nightlife ?

Are most of the Bars,Discos, etc. concentrated in

one location like Walking street in Pattaya ?

Answers to some or all of my questions will be

more than welcome

Archived