Aircraft Terror Plot

Mentors

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coppers have arrested EIGHTEEN suspects holy shit! How many planes were they planning on hitting? And no statement about ethnicity or nationality of the suspects. My guess it was the Kiwis. Or maybe the Swedes. Anyone else think they can guess who would want to kill civilians for no reason?

Let's see if anyone is actually charged and tried for any of this. I have my doubts. When they are released without charge there will be no fuss about it in the media.

It happens all the time these days. A bunch of people are arrested in connection with some fucked up terror plot. The media goes mad. Everyone is scared shitless.

A few months later they're all released due to lack of evidence or seriously questionable evidence.. and it gets almost no media coverage.

It's all about creating a climate of fear, pure and simple.

I would have liked to use the maximum luggage allowed next month to move things from U.S. to my house in Chiang Mai. Including the two checked bags, I was taking a carry on, lap top, I-pod. Good thing I took 5 bottles of my most expensive booze last month. Now, no way I'll try to take more than one bottle and I may not even take that. In going to Bangkok, I've always gone through security in K.C. and Narita. On the way back, you can include going through security after customs, which makes 3 times on the way back. I don't mind going through security once but now, 2-3 times for one trip, when I don't go outside of security, is ridiculous. Now, I'll be subject to longer lines and more security at each check point. For my flight on the 21st, I'll know what the rules are by the 20th.

Archived