Aircraft Terror Plot

Mentors

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you can check it in , along with your mobile phone, Ipod etc ....

and make a donation to the baggage handlers vacation fund :(

OC

PS....amazing that the airlines allowed all the theft to happen for years , and really did not do much about it.....

Any truth to the rumor that all 21 arrested are actually baggage handlers??

And no statement about ethnicity or nationality of the suspects. My guess it was the Kiwis./quote]

Just out of interest how did you manage to come up with Kiwi's. Do you know where they come from or anything about them. Just seems a very loose comment

I agree Fidel & OH. Amazing the timing...Bush supporter and incumbant Lieberman loses in Conn (only the 4th incumbent to lose a primary since 1980), the GOP starts their campaign bellowing on how the Dems are soft on national security and we are less than eight weeks to an election. And the next day voila, a Red Alert, the first ever.

Just call me a cynic, but I would bet there will be a couple more of these terror alert things coming up, all mysteriously ending the first Wednesday of Nov. Gotta keep the unwashed masses quaking in their boots and show "proof" that the GOP is really tuff on terror...

As I have said before, I would not put anything past the mob in charge of the US/UK and believe nothing that they say.

Cheers,

SD

Hi SD,

I am not dounting what you say. DO you think they would go to those lengths. How do they get everyone involved without any leakage?

If they would go to those lengths then I don't know whats more worrying. The US/UK governemnts or the terrorists themselves.

Of course we'll probabaly never know the real plot. It seems strange that they decided to close all the airports today. What about in 2 weeks time? There had been suggestions that closing the airports has created fear unnecessarily.

Guest lazyphil

We fly to Linz, Austria at the weekend to visit friends if this fucks this only single week we've both got time off work this year at the same time, i'll not be a happy chappy :mad:

The thing about conspiract theorists is the endless doubts thats spun into the terrorist threats. In the UK the threat of suicide bombers was dismissed as Blairs fantasy until July 7th 2006.

Planes do get highjacked, suide bombers exist in europe. I doubt we've seen the worst.

JP

<< As I have said before, I would not put anything past the mob in charge of the US/UK and believe nothing that they say.

Cheers,

SD >>

Actually, there is no al Quaida. The whole thing is a plot by Bush and Tony Blurr to keep the masses in subjection. The Twin Towers never went down either. The faked terrorist attacks were filmed at Area 51 in secrecy.

:beer:

Archived