Good show in Nana

hi,

I'm new to the forum, and am going to bkk in 3 days.

I have a gf, so don't want to go with any bargirls, but would like to see some good shows.

I've been to shows in patpong before, but the ladies weren't very good looking / the show was a bit boring.

Can anyone recommend places to go>?

thank you

Not much in the way of shows these day, at least not compared to 6 or 8 years ago. Look around Soi Cowboy though. Might find something interesting there. You just have to poke your head into bars and look. (10 PM seems to be the usual show time hour at the places that do them.)

Compared to the fact that watching a show is free it's expensive of course. But since you can join the private show and will be able to see and do some things that you can't see and do in public and since the show even might be included in the (ST/LT) price for two BGs it's very cheap...

hi,

I'm new to the forum, and am going to bkk in 3 days.

I have a gf, so don't want to go with any bargirls, but would like to see some good shows.

I've been to shows in patpong before, but the ladies weren't very good looking / the show was a bit boring.

Can anyone recommend places to go>?

thank you

Hmmn. Thailand's National Theatre predominantly shows Thai Classical drama and features performances of Khon - drama where players wear traditional Thai masks. These are truly tedious productions; extremely ornate costumes, excellent lighting â?? everything a poofter could want and nothing at all for boozed up pussy-hunting wastrels like ourselves, cock. :applause:

You can see exhibitions of Thai classical dancing and music on the last Friday and Saturday of each month* if you are a limp-wristed shirtlifter and can stay sober before nightfall, which I am not and cannot. :drunk: Sleeping through a long Thai language production can be demanding unless you're a fugitive from the fuzz or have drunk at least a dozen bottles of beer beforehand, and it is possible to see similar productions, albeit with much less intellectual content and much more vaselined ping pong balls and whatnot flying out of bored-looking Thai birds' fannies, at some of Lower Sukhumvit's smaller entertainment venues. :up:

Let us know how you get on. :beer:

jack :help:

* You can PM the erstwhile tee-totalling effeminate poster known as Old Hippie for details of these and an up-to-date schedule. :clown:

Jack old Pal,

Thanks for the intro! Yep, I perform 2 shows nightly at "Soi Goy" in the Arab end of town. Occassionally I am joined by another poster from this board, who goes by the stage name "The Prancer From Stoke." Not since Martin and Lewis has such an act been on a stage...

thanks for the advice - from what you say and what I've read, shows don't seem to be common anymore which is a bit of a shame. The alternative I suppose would be to hire two girls and get them to do a private show, but that would be a relatively expensive way of doing it I guess.

Your prepared to hire a couple of girls for a "private show" but your not interested in going with Bg's :confused:

YEH,RIGHT! :hubba:

Your warped sexual fantasy's are safe with us here :cool: !

Archived