Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

I disagree too. Understandable reaction though. Here's a list of the suspects who were arrested.

ALI, Abdula, Ahmed

ALI, Cossor

ALI, Shazad, Khuram

HUSSAIN, Nabeel

HUSSAIN, Tanvir

HUSSAIN, Umair

ISLAM, Umar

KAYANI, Waseem

KHAN, Assan, Abdullah

KHAN, Waheed, Arafat

KHATIB, Osman, Adam

PATEL, Abdul, Muneem

RAUF, Tayib

SADDIQUE, Muhammed, Usman

SARWAR, Assad

SAVANT, Ibrahim

TARIQ, Amin, Asmin

UDDIN, Shamin, Mohammed

ZAMAN, Waheed

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they should be banned...but, maybe ban those with suspected ties to terrorist organizations? I think they have a no fly list now don't they?

I would love to see these people put under tighter scrutiny before getting visas and being allowed to enter the USA...I was detained for about an hour last time I returned from LOS, mean while, tons of Arabs were just walking by unbothered by customs/INS...rediculis. I also think the women should have to show their faces for ID photos, and in public, no hiding behind a veil anymore...respect only those cultures which respect our culture and rules.

Many muslims in the UK like to try and make out they are'nt getting a fair deal at the moment. I disagree far from it in fact, thanks to the PC nutters who seem to be running the UK and EU at present. E.g. Recently Gloustershire police rejected out of hand all white male applicants including many just leaving the army who would to my simple mind made excellent constables and only accepted female applicants and males from ethnic minorities. Can you imagine the out cry from the PC brigade if it had been the other way round? I fairly recently moved back to the UK from Bangkok and must say i had no problem getting a visa straight away for my Thai wife as we had been married some time and lived together in Bangkok. Not the case of course for many men trying to bring a Thai wife here. I'd like to know why then visas are still given to Pakistani men who marry British born women of Pakistan origin who in many cases are taken for a supposed holiday to Pakistan and then forced to marry a man they have never met. Often being held prisoner in the village with their passport, mobile phone and money having been taken from them untill they agree to do so.

Simie.

The UK should apply the same restrictions on places of worship that the Saudi's do.

During my time in Saudi I have:-

Had to bail out a group of Pinoys who were gathered in their own accomadation on a Sunday Evening and accused of having a Catholic Mass.

Spent 30 minutes convincing a vendors rep to remove his crucifix or he would not be allowed on site.

Had arguments with them myself of an alledged "Religious Artifact" I wear ... actualy a small Dragon my Chinese Birth Sign.

Shut the mosques down NOW, they are the hotbeds where they all meet.

I was never a fan of Maggie, but she came out with one class line to some Saudi Prince who asked to have the call to pray put out over the PA in the UK she replied "When I hear Church Bells in downtown Riyahd you will hear the call to prayer in the UK"

Last month I was going thru immigration in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (60% Muslim country) and the Muslin and had the Muslim lady ahead of me remove her veil so they could check herface vs her passport.

I was impressed! I have been working in the Middle East and I would see the Muslm ladies skate right thru, while all the whiteys had to jump thru hoops f#ckin' hoops :cussing:

I was going thru immigration in Saudi and a Saudi a##hole pushed himslef in front and me, turned and said, "my country, I go first"!

We both arived in the USA and he had to go to the 899 foreignors in-line...I smiled at him as I cruised right up to the immigration counter and said..."my country, a##hole"! :onfire:

Mekong, i wonder why the young muslim men who seem so dissatified with life in the UK don't take advantage of the Pakistan passports most are entitled too through their parents or grandparents and go and live in Pakistan? Probably something to do with the western wages they can earn here, the availability of western women with loose knicker elastic in their local nightclubs and pubs and the benefits of visa free travel to most countries thanks to their UK passport. Reminds me of the old "Norman Tebbit cricket test" when i was watching a news report a few days ago regarding the England v Pakistan test match. They showed large numbers of young British born men supporting "their team"....Pakistan.

Simie.

My neice spent 6 months in London three years ago and dated and was serious about a Britian who parents came from Pakastan. I invited them up to Edinburgh for a weekend and the guy couldn't have been nicer for the first half. The second night, we went out to pubs for a couple of hours and at closinf time went to a nightclub that was predominately gay. A couple of guys were talking to my neice and you could see my neice's date starting to get pissed off. Then, a guy started talking to him and puts his hand on his leg and he exploded. We went back to my place and I tried to talk him out of driving back to London at 3:30 A.M. and finally gave up. It turns out he slept in the car that night. Everything was fine the next day and they left around 2:00 P.M. My neice asked me what I thought of him and I told her that I liked him but he seemed a bit possessive and if he was this possessive now, I'd be concerned about how possessive he would be after marriage. He stayed in touch with my neice for about 18 months. He finally got a visa to visit her in the U.S. and I don't think that he hit it off with her family. Once home, he sent an e-mail to family members of my neice, stating that he didn't care for them and he hadn't been given a chance. I think that the response was "good riddence." All I told my neice was, if they had been married, not to travel to Pakistan with any kids that they might have.

Had arguments with them myself of an alledged "Religious Artifact" I wear ... actualy a small Dragon my Chinese Birth Sign.

Mekong-

I was detained in Saudi for having a box of Christmas cards with images of Santa Claus and snowmen. Santa Claus- the red-suited guy with elves, sleigh and reindeer - was considered to be a Christian saint (St. Nicholas) and the snowmen were supposed to be images of the crucified Christ. I was held for eight hours and the company I worked for had to pay a fine to get me loose.

I wonder how many of the guys on the latest list out of the U.K. were protegees of Abu Hamza and the Finsbury Park mosque?

Evel

:devil:

Archived